Any ideas fighting this boss? SPOILERS

RuinousOne25

If you're having trouble, then you're probably just not high enough level. Go and train for a bit. Do some side-quests, upgrade your weapons, gain some skills, then try again.

Lol, can't really do any side quests since once you're in a dimension, you can't back.

Lol, can't really do any side quests since once you're in a dimension, you can't back.

Protip, when a game says you can't go back, always make a backup save. Always.

Only thing you can do at this point is try to fill your transformation gauge. Just run around in circles and hope he doesn't use his guns. Once the gauge is full, use it and attack. Rinse and repeat. It's probably going to take a while, but it's about all you can really do.

Protip, when a game says you can't go back, always make a backup save. Always.

Only thing you can do at this point is try to fill your transformation gauge. Just run around in circles and hope he doesn't use his guns. Once the gauge is full, use it and attack. Rinse and repeat. It's probably going to take a while, but it's about all you can really do.

Welp, either way, I'm gonna level up as much as I can before I fight him again.

Use your hammer to break his guard then back off and let your party gang up on him.  When he uses his chromatus use yours to soak up the damage and maybe counterattack.  When he uses his mystic art try to keep your party seperated as much as possible.  If all else fails bump the difficulty down to easy its not like there is any penalty for doing so.