Parker's Monthly Giveaway Thread! (Closed for now... Be back open soon!)

Parker

Well folks, I suppose it is time to give back to the site since you all have done so much for me. This isn't going to be some fancy giveaway with a bunch of complicated rules, just like the OP, (it seems to work very well for the Premium Giveaway thread) don't be an asshole and you'll have a chance to win a bit of money. 

Parker

You've barely started the extra hours and the money's already burning a hole in your pocket huh? haha.

And of course, regardless of the results, thank you for doing this.

I love rule 2.

lol yeah, I definitely agree.

Edited by ScutumMagister

Question, can we still be sarcastic to people who refuse to use the search bar, post the 10,000th Minecraft boosting thread or contest a flagged game when they have 2 dozen other flagged games?

You forgot the "I gameshared with a random person and I got hacked!" threads to. :P

Edited by Blue Flare

Oh, I get why you're doing this: you're scared of losing your top spot in the most liked comment! Since Demigod was getting so close to your record, you made this... that's pretty devious. :ninja:

Ok, now that that's out of the way... Awesome! I'm always up for another giveaway, all hail Parker! (& free stuff) :yay:

• Like 1

raise_hand_1.jpg

Question, can we still be sarcastic to people who refuse to use the search bar, post the 10,000th Minecraft boosting thread or contest a flagged game when they have 2 dozen other flagged games?

But how are they supposed to get the end trophy if they don't join someone else!?!

• Like 1