Parker's Monthly Giveaway Thread! (Closed for now... Be back open soon!)

Parker

Well ladies and gentlemen, I've put all the names in at random.org and we have our first three winners. Congratulations to Vanilla, Lord_of_Ra and effdeegee! 

To our winners, we have a few choices here. I can send you $10 via PayPal, buy a $10 PSN card and send you the code, upgrade you to Lifetime Premium or donate $10 to PSNP on your behalf. Just let me know what you all want to do and we'll work it out via PM. 

Parker

Heh. You're such a nice guy, Parker. I'm glad you're on this site!

OP can refer to Original Post, i.e the first post in the thread, or the Original Poster, i.e the person who made the thread. Or it can mean Over Powered, as in Cammy White is totes OP in SF! ;P 

Likely one of the first two though. 

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry, I can't  offer you something bigger than your son's toys but If I can be ''one hell of a man one day' too, by showing my respect and gratitude, then I'll make sure to prove you that. Don't forget you have the blessed of this community !    

Do your best Turtle Parker !   :angel:

(I apologize for my English, even If I'm living in England, my French is still there, but with hard work I'll make sure to write properly).

Edited by Souls_BaKer

<p>

Congratulations to ExHaseo, PlayResponsibly and Dragon-Archon, you all were the lucky winners this month! You all have the choice between a $10 PSN card, a Lifetime Premium membership to PSNP, $10 sent to you via PayPal or I can donate $10 to PSNP on your behalf.

In the meantime, lets listen to one of the greatest songs of all time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWOuzYvksRw

Parker

That damn dragon .... yet again beating me at something :P

Congratulations to all the winners :)

• Like 1

Congratulations to ExHaseo, PlayResponsibly and Dragon-Archon, you all were the lucky winners this month! You all have the choice between a $10 PSN card, a Lifetime Premium membership to PSNP, $10 sent to you via PayPal or I can donate $10 to PSNP on your behalf. 

In the meantime, lets listen to one of the greatest songs of all time. 

Parker

•  

I won??? I won !!! Wow, did not expect this to happen. When Jeieem told me I won your giveaway, I thought he was joking until I saw your PM. Thnx a lot for doing this giveaway Parker. As for the prize, I already have a lifetime premium membership B), so I'll choose the PSN card. Out of curiosity, what would happen if the prize was donated to PSNP?

And that is some kickass music indeed.

That damn dragon .... yet again beating me at something  :P

Congratulations to all the winners  :)

Thnx Razza :D, looks like all my effort to gitgud has paid off :lol:.

Dragon needs to go buy some lottery tickets or something. First he wins the song vote this week and now the monthly giveaway.   :)

Lol, I'm going to use this momentum of good fortune to farm some random drops in Star Ocean The Last Hope. Let's hope the good luck lasts long enough.

Congrats guys!

Thnx Ruliya :D

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 1

Congratulations to the winners! And once again, this is an awesome thing you're doing Parker. I would tip my hat to you, but I don't have a hat...so...yeah, this just got awkward...

Congratulations to the winners! And once again, this is an awesome thing you're doing Parker. I would tip my hat to you, but I don't have a hat...so...yeah, this just got awkward...

I won??? I won !!! Wow, did not expect this to happen. When Jeieem told me I won your giveaway, I thought he was joking until I saw your PM. Thnx a lot for doing this giveaway Parker. As for the prize, I already have a lifetime premium membership B), so I'll choose the PSN card. Out of curiosity, what would happen if the prize was donated to PSNP?

Lol, I'm going to use this momentum of good fortune to farm some random drops in Star Ocean The Last Hope. Let's hope the good luck lasts long enough.

As far as the PSN card, I'm in the US and the only cards I know how to get ahold of are for the NA PSN store. Would you be okay with a $10 NA PSN card or do you know where I can buy a card for your store's region?

Parker

As far as the PSN card, I'm in the US and the only cards I know how to get ahold of are for the NA PSN store. Would you be okay with a $10 NA PSN card or do you know where I can buy a card for your store's region?

Parker

Dragon, take the NA PSN card and get the Dragon Fantasy Book collection. One of them was never released in Europe so this is a good chance to pick them up :). They are awesome RPGs and they are on sale until Tuesday :)

• Like 1

Parker

Dragon, take the NA PSN card and get the Dragon Fantasy Book collection. One of them was never released in Europe so this is a good chance to pick them up :). They are awesome RPGs and they are on sale until Tuesday :)

Oh that's right Mayus, I remember those being on sale in the NA Store. Always wanted to try them. And the NA store also seems to have a flash sale every time I turn around. Flash Sales, here I come B).

Parker, I'd like a NA PSN Card, please :)

• Like 1

Oh that's right Mayus, I remember those being on sale in the NA Store. Always wanted to try them. And the NA store also seems to have a flash sale every time I turn around. Flash Sales, here I come B).

Parker, I'd like a NA PSN Card, please :)

Good Choice :D. They are so much fun and the grind isn't as long as Star Ocean :P