Parker's Monthly Giveaway Thread! (Closed for now... Be back open soon!)

Parker

Will I ever win anything? desperate2-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928 Oh well, congrats! Uhh... people I don't recognize the names of. :P

At least you've won plenty of times in the SV ;).

It seems the site can't handle the amount of likes you have on the OP. The earliest like is from June 3, while this thread was created on May 22. I bet a lot of names have been deleted from the like list. Might have to find another way to do this.

It seems the site can't handle the amount of likes you have on the OP. The earliest like is from June 3, while this thread was created on May 22. I bet a lot of names have been deleted from the like list. Might have to find another way to do this.

Oh wow, I guess it's pushing likes off the start o.o idk how he's working it but surely if he has a list of who's liked it already saved, it wouldn't matter?

At least you've won plenty of times in the SV ;).

Yeah, prizes I already have are very useful... you're just rubbing it in, aren't you?! crying1-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928624

Well, I liked it within the first few hours & it still shows my name on it (on my end anyways), I never thought if there was a "likes" cap here though. Parker is just too powerful for his own good. lol1-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862512

Oh well, I'm another one of the club that never win anything, at first I thought it was spam on my inbox xD then I remembered the Topic or Parker's giveaway and then I thought I log in too late since I was away a couple of days, well it's still nice how the good deed from one guy combined with random luck can give a moment of happiness to another unknown person.

Thanks Parker! and congrats to TheEndOfWhyOU and ELCHIHUA12 too!

And yeah rock on!

Yeah, prizes I already have are very useful... you're just rubbing it in, aren't you?! crying1-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928624

Well, I liked it within the first few hours & it still shows my name on it (on my end anyways), I never thought if there was a "likes" cap here though. Parker is just too powerful for his own good. lol1-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862512

Yes, you've taught me the way of the sadist after all :P.

Me neither. Weird, the first date I see is June 8th. The list won't go further back then that.

Edited by Dragon-Archon

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...