Ether One UPDATE IS LIVE!

tonydamiani

I downloaded this game, but I haven't even touched it yet. I don't know anything about it. I just know the plat was glitched. I just didn't want to forget to download it before they replaced it with next month's Plus games. With the new patch live, this may be my next game. How is it? 

• Like 1

I downloaded this game, but I haven't even touched it yet. I don't know anything about it. I just know the plat was glitched. I just didn't want to forget to download it before they replaced it with next month's Plus games. With the new patch live, this may be my next game. How is it?

You probably already know and I'm just talking for no reason. When a game is free on ps+ you can put it in your cart and "buy" it, but you do not need to actually download it. As long as you get the email and the game is in you download list you can get it later at any time.

That saves you space from trying to DL everything, and it lets you get free ps+ games for systems you might get later. Again, if you already know then you can ignore me!

Downloading the (massive) 3.1GB patch now, seems like it's a large enough file to fix everything, lol - I'll probably wait and see for people to confirm that the game is fixed now though :P

Because EU already has this Patch about a week or longer i can tell you that it fix almost everything .  Only problem is , sometimes it crash when you switch area( village <->industral mostly) . BUT dont panic, when your restart the game and you have black loading screen -> wait about 5 minutes ... it looks like a freeze but it is loading veeery slow.  after that 5 min you are in the other area and you can progress. :) no game breaking bug .   In 8 h (my plat time) it crashed 2 times.

• Like 1

Just to let you guys know, the update doesn't fix the game. I've had the update already and still having problems. First time the game turned off on me and I restarted it and that fixed it but yeah wishful thinking, it just happened to me again so clearly the game isn't fixed. Apparently there is going to be another update at some point. I think it's worth playing when it is completely fixed, it's quite an enjoyable little game. 

• Like 1

Just to let you guys know, the update doesn't fix the game. I've had the update already and still having problems. First time the game turned off on me and I restarted it and that fixed it but yeah wishful thinking, it just happened to me again so clearly the game isn't fixed. Apparently there is going to be another update at some point. I think it's worth playing when it is completely fixed, it's quite an enjoyable little game. 

Yeah, the game is most certainly not free of glitches or crashing yet, but it is now free of the one thing preventing NA people from getting their plats: trophy glitches.

yep u are right on that one made it all the way to pinwheel village then game constantly crashed on me contacted white paper games said shouldn't of happened but it did lol i evendid a new game after update to make sure did it so very upset no wonder platinum is so low right now very few people in the us got the platinum

I had the patch and I got to the last projector in the industrial area when it looked like extreme lag. So I closed it and restarted it, kept getting the blue screen. So if you play it make you get all trophies in one go or you still might need to start a new game....Maybe I'll get to finish this tomorrow. 

Damn... Well I hope they fix it for good then... Thought that patch would of fix the game, I was just waiting for this patch so I can start it. I have about 26 days left on my ps + .... hopefully I'll get to plat this game before my subscription end Lol

• 3 months later...

I did, still nothing.

Did you put it on the wardens desk? 

I did, still nothing.

I did, still nothing.

I did, still nothing.

EDIT: Wtf was that, I quoted multiple times. Sorry.

Edited by drag0n2