Thought's on trophies & trophy images?

demonoid321

• 1 month later...

One thing I can say for sure, forget about getting the Platinum Trophy if the only system you're playing this game on is PSVita. I can hardly imagine 2 or even 4 people playing co-op missions while sharing one touch screen. Let alone completing all coop levels by yourself, which is possible, sure, but good luck with that...

P.S. I wonder for long exactly, will this platinum trophy remain unachieved, with 0.00%.  :)

This frickin' game... Love it, but developers! You're killin' me! Sure. Allowing me to do coop on one vita is a genius idea! But do you think I actually have any friends willing to put in that much time to complete 300 missions AND save 2000 clones?! Holy crapola!

But otherwise, this is a wonderful game that seems impossible at first, but you end up getting really good really fast!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Regarding trophies with survive 40 and 80 levels with one try, as I see a lot of people has them, is it some save manipulation glitch thing or the people are just that good?

All you need to do is memorize the levels and keep trying ;) It's difficult yeah, but it's not ridiculously hard.

• 2 months later...

Sorry, if this has been already asked, but still: when you complete a level in one try it gets marked with that small yellow icon, which you can see when selecting levels. So what exactly do the trophies "COMPLETE 40/80 LEVELS WITH ONE TRY" mean: get that "one try achievement-icon" on 40/80 levels in total or literally seat and beat 40/80 levels in one try without exits, where screwing up 79th level will mean restarting from the very beginning?

40 minutes ago, scFlinT-us said:

Sorry, if this has been already asked, but still: when you complete a level in one try it gets marked with that small yellow icon, which you can see when selecting levels. So what exactly do the trophies "COMPLETE 40/80 LEVELS WITH ONE TRY" mean: get that "one try achievement-icon" on 40/80 levels in total or literally seat and beat 40/80 levels in one try without exits, where screwing up 79th level will mean restarting from the very beginning?

No. You can just retry over and over. One try means on a single level not a sigle life in 80 levels. It's not like meat boy but you need a perfect run on 80 levels individually NOT AS A WHOLE WORLD.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, reckscollie said:

No. You can just retry over and over. One try means on a single level not a sigle life in 80 levels. It's not like meat boy but you need a perfect run on 80 levels individually NOT AS A WHOLE WORLD.

Thanks for confirming this! I just was afraid that those trophies are "Meat Boy"-style =) Anyway, it sounds doable now, though, of course, it will take some time. Probably, a lot of time =)