ROTTR is not coming to PS4 !

I would advise everyone just to wait and see what SE,CD or MS say about this. It won't affect me  because I always buy all three latest generation consoles (Just need the PS4). Never choose preferences because stuff like this could happen. Also comparing this to SF5 is laughable, the last one sold 7-9 million copies on 5 console with only two editions while SF4 only sold 8 million plus with 4 editions on 6 consoles. 

As I said, let's just wait. If the game has DX12 flowing through  it, then there's no way Microsoft will let it go but I think everyone is just worrying about nothing. 

Edited by ZeroXOF

Well if this is the case I guess I'll be buying an Xbox since Tomb Raider is infinitely more interesting to me than any Sony exclusive.

Nice joke dude lol all Sony exclusives are more interesting than this garbage game or any MS exclusive.

And yes, it will come to PS eventually, like always happens with the 70% of MS exclusives.

Edited by Finozzi1696
  • Like 2

Still hoping that this is a timed exclusive and not a forever exclusive.

I really liked the reboot game as after Tomb Raider III the games kind of fell off for me.

I also think it's a major slap in the face to the fans for having the series start out on PS1 and eventually coming to all the other consoles...just to have the latest game stay exclusive to microsoft when it should be for all consoles. If you reboot a series across all consoles, having the sequel become exclusive to just one is beyond stupid and could potentially ruin the future of the series. You eliminate a significant amount of feedback. 

Edited by Avatar_Of_Battle
  • Like 1

Nice joke dude lol all sony exclusives are more interesting than this garbage game.

And yes, it will come to PS eventually, like always happens with the 70% of MS exclusives.

I disagree. As far as the Sony exclusives that I have played I don't think any of them are worth the praise they get and think that the Tomb Raider reboot was better than the Uncharted games I have played. Which is why I think the new Tomb Raider is more interesting. That being said, I don't really care for the Microsoft exclusives either and the majority of the games I consider great are on both Sony and Microsoft consoles.

• Like 1

Guerilla Games, Media Molecule, Sony Santa Monica, and Quantic Dreams have something brewing for the ps4 I'm sure, don't worry we'll get our own exclusives eventually. Plus, not to mention Naughty Dog has Uncharted 4 in the works which is no doubt going to be huge for the console, and all the indie devs are definitely going to be doing something for the ps4 as well.

Edited by coldkillaaaaaaaa