ROTTR is not coming to PS4 !

I couldn't but help noticing how anti-Microsoft your comment is :P The rest of your comment that isn't in bold is irrelevant to the topic in question

OT: I'm just going to wait til E3 for the official announcement.

I don't think Sony would be bothered too much of the fact Xbox getting timed-exclusivity because it just shows MS are trying too hard to outdo Sony now. MS should just be worried about releasing more console-selling exclusives because timed-exclusiveness is going to mean nothing once it comes out on PS imo.

yea i did go off on an anti microsoft rant sorry i mean its a little hard to like a gaming system that barely tries doing its own thing it just rips off from what sony is doing its kind sad because i think if they ignored wht sony and playstation was doing and tried doing there own thing they might have  good system i mean microsoft did make windows which is one of if not the best operating system and most popular but when it comes to gaming it falls apart i kinda think they should stick to computers if thats what there good at and let sony have gaming since time and again sony has proven they know there gaming

yea i did go off on an anti microsoft rant sorry i mean its a little hard to like a gaming system that barely tries doing its own thing it just rips off from what sony is doing its kind sad because i think if they ignored wht sony and playstation was doing and tried doing there own thing they might have  good system i mean microsoft did make windows which is one of if not the best operating system and most popular but when it comes to gaming it falls apart i kinda think they should stick to computers if thats what there good at and let sony have gaming since time and again sony has proven they know there gaming

I know you're not trying to in this post, but what you just said is still anti-Microsoft as well as being off topic.

Also

0d51fb1f9ca8d22d0025d80444590edd6b50075f

On a side note: I think it has already been confirmed in the thread that there is a very good chance that ROTTR could be coming to PS4. The devs have said that it will be a timed exclusive. Whether they mean it will also be released on PC or if they mean it will be released on PS3/4 is unknown at the time and is currently left to speculation. Until a definitive message is released that is different from the latest message from the devs, the point made in the OP is inaccurate.

Edited by theguytom

Sony did create the game, Blue Point only helped with the Vita version. The "try again" ending wasn't needed. Also do you think Sony Allstars could stand up against Killer Instinct, lol. Sony needed a 2.5D fighter and Capcom came to the rescue. So let me rephrase the question again properly, why hasn't Sony created their own 2.5D fighter? 

I don't know, this game kicked ass

bushido-blade-usa.jpg

They also had Reality FIghters (not as good) and PS Allstars. So they have made/produced fighting games in the past. Just because you didn't like them doesn't mean they don't exist.

Whenever people start arguing about consoles this much I get the impression they're not too happy with their purchase and have to argue to make themselves feel better about their purchase.

Currently you get more bang for your buck with PS3 and 360 making this seem even less relevant, just like PS2 and Xbox had considerably better libraries than their successors until more games were released.

• Like 3

Well thats fucked up if it doesn't come to PS4, I did hear it being a timed exclusive ages ago but if that's changed I bet they paid a shit ton of money for that to happen since Tomb Raider started out on Playstation/PC. Xbox is trash and Microsoft can get fucked.

• Like 2

Xbox Boss Phil Spencer confirmed ROTTR is a timed exclusive, OP is full of shit 

Capture.png

here we go, I started reading every thing on this thread till page 3, it was getting a bit long so I skipped to 6 & saw your post, this cleared the story for me. Thank you

I don't know, this game kicked ass

bushido-blade-usa.jpg

They also had Reality FIghters (not as good) and PS Allstars. So they have made/produced fighting games in the past. Just because you didn't like them doesn't mean they don't exist.

Mayus, I never said anything about not liking them. I did forget about Reality Fighter, so yeah Sony has created 2 fighters. Also Bushido Blade wasn't created by Sony.

Edited by ZeroXOF

Tomb Raider predates Uncharted by over a decade, so if anything Uncharted is a poor man's Tomb Raider. Both are ripping off Indiana Jones anyway, and Lucas and Spielberg were ripping off radio adventure serials from the 30s.

Also:

i_told_you_so_stephen_colbert.gif

Any time someone posts something about this game being an Xbox exclusive, just assume it's trolling or misinformation poised to ignite passions, which it looks like it did a fair job of doing. :T Always wait for independent verification first.

Thats what makes it worse.... TR is an older series that could have been so much more, but now its just playing catchup with uncharted.

Not sure why you felt the need to bring up Indian jones. Do you think if there was an indiana jones game it would be half as good as uncharted? It would be so bad, I wouldnt even call it a poor mans uncharted.

Thats what makes it worse.... TR is an older series that could have been so much more, but now its just playing catchup with uncharted.

Not sure why you felt the need to bring up Indian jones. Do you think if there was an indiana jones game it would be half as good as uncharted? It would be so bad, I wouldnt even call it a poor mans uncharted.

I dunno, LEGO Indiana Jones 1 was really fun, more enjoyable than any Uncharted game, and the N64 game looks a lot of fun as well.

No, what I said is that any video game using as its main character a globe-trotting adventurer and/or archaeologist exploring ruins or other exotic locations owes everything it bases its story on to the Indiana Jones movie series. It's common knowledge that both Tomb Raider and Uncharted, and any other game similar to this, is a direct homage to that movie series.

Edited by damon8r351

• 5 weeks later...