TBoGT:Catch the FUCKING bus!

playerLEGO

sorry for cursing in the title but this trophy is pissing me off!! i danced horribly in maisonette 9 or whatever that club is called and it still gave me a bus stop dance but in Hercules i danced almost perfectly just 5-6 mistakes but it won't give me a bus stop dance what's the problem what on earth do i have to do to get the bus stop dance and not getting Luis laid? and what's up with that opponent dance? when he wants to battle me? that's a HUUUGE waste of time

Edited by playerLEGO

Yeah getting the bus stop in Hercules was annoying, you need to fill up the meter fully and then either 2 things will happen, you'll either A) bang the chick or B)start doing the bus stop. If you get A) then try again. The dance battle happens randomly but shouldn't effect your chances of getting the bus stop

Edited by Azaan60

• 1 year later...

Here i thought 100% would be hardest. Been on this trophy for 2 days now. Got the dance on Hercules but never done it on Masionette9. Don´t really get what´s the problem. Been trying for 2 hours straight now argh!

Edit: Just got it. lol how typical. Sorry for bumping old thread.

Edited by DPatriot

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

I'm struggling like hell to get Hercules. I just grab the girls ass every time. 

Going on 3 straight hours with the same result every time. Never a fail, she never pushes me away... Just no bus stop either. Ugh.

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...