Let's Play SO4: Return of the Epic Quest

2 hours ago, STFUxDxD said:

Previously, I said no to doing it all over again, but recently I started feeling like I want to journey to the ocean of stars again.  Maybe I'm sick.

Same here lol, after seeing new post and more peeps going for it, it has struck inspiration for a 2nd round,

Welch awaits for many of items in hd yessss

The time will come comrade, when I start up I'll jam for a couple months and see how far I get, then jump back to it.

I have a week off in september, might start it then

Edited by Galactic Hyper Balls
  • Like 2

15 hours ago, Galactic Hyper Balls said:

Same here lol, after seeing new post and more peeps going for it, it has struck inspiration for a 2nd round,

Welch awaits for many of items in hd yessss

The time will come comrade, when I start up I'll jam for a couple months and see how far I get, then jump back to it.

I have a week off in september, might start it then

8 hours ago, STFUxDxD said:

So I went ahead and added it to my cart and then QUICKLY hit "confirm purchase" before I had any chance to regain my senses.

What have I done :o . These poor people have lost too much of their sanity... oh well *shrugs* best of luck to you.

• Like 1

I finished organizing all the collectible guides into a single binder with divider tabs, just as I had done the first time around.  It makes it easier to check stuff off as you proceed through the game.  But in doing so, it gave me a fresh reminder of just how absurdly insane EPIC this quest really is.

• Like 2

4th update:

BTs Progress 

Edge: 53

Reimi: 18

Faize: 48

Lymle: 5

Bacchus: 51

Play time: 62:44:18

Chest: 125/410  

Item Creation: 4/321 

Shop Orders: 14/139 

Side Quests: 4/62

A new planet to explore and another comrade joins the party. Throughout the exploration, around 6800 mechanical enemies were defeated to get

STAR_OCEAN_THE_LAST_HOPE_4_K_Full_HD_Remaster_20180708094715.jpg

and working a little towards enemies with Edge. Others such as missable chests, around 5-6 missable enemies for Faize and defeated another boss with him. Currently at 2/55 grigori. Now back to Aeos and double checking orders plus the missable chests are completed before the next destination awaits.

Edited by fantrig99
  • Like 3

9 hours ago, STFUxDxD said:

I finished organizing all the collectible guides into a single binder with divider tabs, just as I had done the first time around.  It makes it easier to check stuff off as you proceed through the game.  But in doing so, it gave me a fresh reminder of just how absurdly insane EPIC this quest really is.

A couple days ago I found my list for item creation, holy balls comrade. absurd yes lol

@fantrig99 you got this, check them goods star commander 

Edited by Galactic Hyper Balls
  • Like 1

On 7/7/2018 at 11:42 PM, STFUxDxD said:

Good luck with the Epic Quest :highfive: .

On 7/8/2018 at 0:02 AM, NetEntity said:

I'm still safe because my money is finite and the game is not on sale.

Also because lalalalalalalalalala not reading

Read the thread, read it. You know you want to :devil: .

On 7/8/2018 at 6:06 AM, Dr_Mayus said:

It is not your fault it is all @Precision-Playyy's fault. He should never have made us start this craziness :(

Oh that is a good excuse :awesome:, but to be fair I was the one who suggested to make an LP thread about it.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Good luck with the Epic Quest :highfive: .

Read the thread, read it. You know you want to :devil: .

Oh that is a good excuse :awesome:, but to be fair I was the one who suggested to make an LP thread about it.

Ahh...so it is more like he said "we should all jump off a bridge" and then you are the guy that goes ahead and finds the bridge with the best view, organizes rides to bring everyone to the bridge and then makes sandwiches for the bridge jumping activity.; 

8 minutes ago, Dr_Mayus said:

Ahh...so it is more like he said "we should all jump off a bridge" and then you are the guy that goes ahead and finds the bridge with the best view, organizes rides to bring everyone to the bridge and then makes sandwiches for the bridge jumping activity.; 

Yep, exactly. Though we travel in style on the backs of dragons :awesome: .

• Like 2

On 7/9/2018 at 6:50 PM, Dr_Mayus said:

The only way to travel :pimp:

Definitely B)

14 hours ago, dertswa687o said:

Big news. Star Ocean: Anamnesis came out yesterday which is a mobile gacha game. So if you're crazy like me and want more Star Ocean, there you go. My player ID is UT8DNRUWQF if you want to follow me. Odds are low I play this game more than a week though...

Gacha game :jaymon: .

Double update ftw:

First, the Ps4 version:

Latest trophy: Universal Victor

Total trophies: 43/47

Battle trophies:

Edge: 68

Reimi: 78

Faize: 100

Lymle: 71

Bacchus: 69

Meracle: 95

Sarah: 61

Myuria: 76

Arumat: 66

Total battle trophies: 684/900

Playtime: main: 256:33  Faize: 86:27  Universe: 29:45

Total playtime: 372:45

Lastly, the Ps3 version:

Latest trophy: Universal Victor

Total trophies: 43/47

Battle trophies:

Edge: 91

Reimi: 100

Faize: 98

Lymle: 97

Bacchus: 100

Meracle: 100

Sarah: 100

Myuria: 100

Arumat: 98

Total battle trophies: 884/900

Playtime: main: 523:40  Faize: 116:11  Bacchus -ology drops: 41:08  Universe: 73:34

Total playtime: 754:33

• Like 4

5th update:

BTs Progress 

Edge: 62

Reimi: 22

Faize: 56

Lymle: 13

Bacchus: 60

Meracle: 21

Sarah: 16

Myuria: 15

Arumat: 25

Play time: 87:26:25

Chest: 270/410  

Item Creation: 4/321 

Shop Orders: 14/139 

Side Quests: 10/62 - Three side quests leading to Cherished Bangle missable quest in Astral city

As the journey continues, many new comrades have joined the team. The party is complete and more exploration awaits.

Edge: Working on his BTs with the learning of combo chains, defeat a grigori with a combo

Reimi: Been using the stopwatch on my phone to work on her BTs of exact defeat enemies in minutes and some long consecutive ones

Faize: Total 65 enemies encountered and 62 enemies defeated before his departure. Currently 3/55 Grigori.

Lymle: A little bit on the defeat with cerberus

Bacchus: Working on a bit of exact damage of defeating enemies and exact time one. They were quite tedious but it was fun. Going to leave the higher damage ones to the post game.

Meracle: Very fast character and working a little on her blindside BTs

Sarah: Been working on her jumping BTs. 5555 is a lot and been listening to some RPG music

Myuria: Working on her hours in the party BTs

Arumat: One of the strongest comrade in our party. Great to play as and taking the lead in battles. 

Edited by fantrig99
  • Like 3

Update for the Ps4 version:

No new trophies, so still 43/47 trophies

Battle trophies:

Edge: 68

Reimi: 81

Faize: 100

Lymle: 72

Bacchus: 72

Meracle: 96

Sarah: 80