Faize: 34

Lymle: 84

Bacchus: 71

Meracle: 69

Sarah: 68

Myuria: 72

Arumat: 78

Total: 592/900 (65%)

Lymle-100 is complete! I also have taken down the EQ all 5 times so the item creation trophy is within reach. I have 41 items left to make and I swear half of them require a bunch of elemental gems. So I'm gonna farm a million Magical Clay tomorrow to finish that off.

In terms of battle trophies I've finished Sarah and Lymle's drops and I have 100/255 for Meracle. I have 500/1800 colosseum matches done. Getting Lymle to 100 should be fairly feasible as the only major grind I have left for her is rolling 10km. My plan after finishing item creation is to either work on exact damage trophies or tackle more of the colosseum.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/27/2017 at 0:26 PM, dertswa687o said:

I just hit 100 hours on my file so sounds like a good time for an update. I finished Meracle's Ornithology drops yesterday which I am very happy to have done. That took 8 hours alone but I did get a lot of kills for Arumat so it wasn't a complete waste. I have the 4,444 kills BT and I think I'm actually close to 6,000.

Edge: 66

Reimi: 100

Lymle: 90

Bacchus: 84

Meracle: 80

Sarah: 85

Myuria: 80

Arumat: 83

Total: 702 (78%)

The main timesinks I have left are:

15 hours - Drops: Edge, Bacchus, Myuria, Arumat (though Edge and Arumat don't really count)

15 hours - Colosseum: Edge, Faize, Lymle, Bacchus, Meracle, Sarah, Myuria

80 hours - Kills: Edge, Arumat

25 hours - Faize

15 hours - Other misc trophies like resurrections, scumbag kills, ailment kills, etc.

5 hours - Bunny racing

20 hours - Universe and Chaos

Quoting myself by way of comparison since I just hit 100 hours in my file again.

Edge: 59

Reimi: 100

Lymle: 100

Bacchus: 96

Meracle: 95

Sarah: 93

Myuria: 89

Arumat: 90

Total: 756 (84%)

Major differences from above:

• 155 of Meracle's Ornithology drops remain
  • Only Edge, Faize, and Sarah remain for the colosseum

List of BTs left for all but Edge and Faize, who I will tackle together:

• Bacchus: 255 Robotics drops, 999 mechanical kills
  • Meracle: 255 Ornithology drops, 60 minutes airborne, 99,999 hits, run a marathon, and defeat a pumpkined enemy
  • Sarah: 999 resurrections, 200 colosseum battles, and 100 kills with Blast Hurricane
  • Myuria: 255 Demonology drops, 999 demon kills, 999 symbols, 100 frozen enemy kills, 100 enemies with only items, freeze 3 enemies with Deep Freeze
  • Arumat: 1,000 Blindsides, 100 surprises, 255 Entomology drops, 999 insect kills, 30,000 kills, attack first 500 times

The plan is to finish Sarah -> Meracle -> Myuria -> Bacchus -> Arumat. I'm hoping to have them all done before 150 hours, but we'll see.

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
37 minutes ago, dertswa687o said:

Finally actually earned the plat. Have had it sitting at 899/900 BTs for 2 months.

vDP9ht5.jpg

Main save: 149:42

Universe: 5:30

Chaos: 6:00

Faize/Edge save: 65:31

Total time: 226:43

I gotta say, that's pretty darn fast for this game.

Congrats.  And 226:43 for the plat, I'd say that's very fast.  wtg

• Like 3

• 4 months later...
On 09/08/2019 at 6:45 AM, Dr_Mayus said:

Yeah especially now that I fucking fixed the missables in that guide :shakefist:

No I AM NEVER LETTING THAT GO ?

Dr_Mayus: "Finally, I've done every quests, finished every BTs and crafted every item in the game!"

This one chest you missed in Cardianon Mothership:

Ha-Ha-you-cockjuggling-thundercunt.jpg

• Like 2

• 3 months later...

226 hours in and I've hit the 90% mark. 

Edge -> 79% (Kills, Solo colosseum, Poison kills, and Drops are all that is left) <- Saving for Faize run 

Reimi -> 100%

Faize -> 52% (Easy stuff)

Lymle -> 100%

Bacchus ->95% (Drops and 999 kills)

Meracle -> 100%

Sarah -> 99% (Final boss BT)

Myuria -> 98% (500 / 999 Demon kills, easy)

Arumat -> 96% (Kills and Drops are needed)

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Figured I would post an update on how things are progressing. I finished Arumat's 30k a week or so ago and have everyone at 100%, minus Faize (missing his 3k battles and 55 Grigori) and Edge (missing his 30k and 99,999 hits).

I can see the light at the end of the tunnel!

• Like 2

23 hours ago, x410xDragon said:

Figured I would post an update on how things are progressing. I finished Arumat's 30k a week or so ago and have everyone at 100%, minus Faize (missing his 3k battles and 55 Grigori) and Edge (missing his 30k and 99,999 hits).

That's pretty awesome, keep going! :) Will be so worth it when it's all said and done. 

On 3/14/2021 at 3:12 PM, x410xDragon said:

Finished Edges 30k, so all I have left is kill 55 Grigori and Edge's 99,999 hits and I have all 900 battle trophies.

• Like 4

On 3/16/2021 at 6:22 PM, x410xDragon said:

Finished Edges 30k, so all I have left is kill 55 Grigori and Edge's 99,999 hits and I have all 900 battle trophies.

I can mention how I did Edge's 99,999 hits BT.  Synth a 4x Slayers Bangle (4x increase attack decision by 1) then synth a Scumbag Slayer onto itself (so you have 0 attack).  Equip both on Edge and put everyone else to manual control (do they do nothing).  Then go into the "Bugs, Bugs, Bugs" team battle in the battle arena then go to town.  If you manage to bunch the bugs together you will be piling on the hits very fast (and doing anywhere from 0 to 5 damage per hit).

And as far as the 55 Grigori go, your best bet would be the Seven Star Dungeon (there are three Grigori there).  Kill them, then to get them to respawn, you will have to kill Gabriel Celeste.  Then it's just a simple matter of repeating the process.  With the right equipment, the fights against the Grigori will go pretty quick (a few times when I was doing this I managed to kill the first Grigori in under 10 seconds).

Edited by locutus442
  • Like 1

And with that, all 900 battle trophies completed along with Universe and Chaos. Funny enough, I managed to finish my Chaos run the day after my Universe run!

Appreciate @dertswa687o for his guide and baring my sanity throughout this experience again! Thanks for everyone's support in my crazy endeavor. So not only have I completed it once, but I did again for a second time! @dertswa687o is truly a pal, thanks bud. 

• Like 3

• 3 months later...

I was curious if I could still join this. i haven't started the remaster version yet still need to finish the original version but was wondering if I can use that version for this thread :) currently only have 1 trophy but wouldn't mind keeping track of my progress.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, KikuYumi said:

I was curious if I could still join this. i haven't started the remaster version yet still need to finish the original version but was wondering if I can use that version for this thread :) currently only have 1 trophy but wouldn't mind keeping track of my progress.

Of course! Anyone can still join! I've been meaning to get back into doing this. Been busy with EDF and other games. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, TrickyCompa said:

Did my best to grab as much info before I started this game. going to take my time with this, will do my best to give weekly updates. good luck to anyone trying for this plat.

Just so long as you have dedication and the willpower to bare 30k kills...twice, then you can get the platinum. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Update #1:

Did my first playthrough of this game I made it to the cardianon mothership but missed a missable chest in the grandpas house ended up restarting save over again didn't put to much time into this game yet just picked up lymle again. 

Current time 6:58 hours

battle trophies

edge 24%

reimi 29%

faize 18%

lymle 1%

total: 72/900

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/31/2021 at 10:56 PM, TrickyCompa said:

Update #1:

battle trophies

edge 24%

reimi 29%

faize 18%

lymle 1%

total: 72/900

I'll just say this now since most do not: focus on getting 50% BT's across the board with all characters first and foremost. Main Edge primarily until a certain point in the story, then focus on another character once they appear in the story for kills; being said, to avoid spoilers I will not say who they are. Second, Faize is useful despite what people say about him...later on and with the right gear; however, being a "battle mage" he will still be an idiot and charge into battles. You should focus on using him, as often as possible, since Ice Needles is king against everything not immune (or that absorbs) ice. He makes a later boss and enemies that would make melee fighters struggle with a complete joke. Third, Bacchus's Galvanic Shock is OP and kills bosses (Rush Combos), Reimi's attacks are "ehh" in comparison. Some will agree, some will not, but we agree to disagree here; so for the sake of your sanity since you decided to start this game, do yourself a favor and replace Reimi with Bacchus once you get him.  

Make your run as painless as possible because, over time, you will slowly lose your mind playing So4. So much to the point that you will rush it, do stupid things, and mess up a run that could have easily been completed within a reasonable time frame. 

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...