Let's Play SO4: Return of the Epic Quest

Thnx :D, so you're joining too?

Do I have to start right away on the game? I'm honestly feeling like I'm overloading myself with all these platinums I'm trying to achieve lol and I've bought like over 16 games in just the past few weeks.

I will get to the game soon, seeing that I loved Star Ocean 3 and would do my best to platinum this game. So yeah, I'll join.

Edited by Tail Red
  • Like 1

This is pretty RADICAL! Loved the intros, I really want to see how my intro would go like, but... no, I mustn't. I do plan on playing this game, and hell, go and try to obtain its plat. But, I am not prepared, mentally that is. Not yet. I do hope that I can participate in "Epic Quests" like these later in the future though. xD
And good luck to the people participating in this journey. It's gonna be a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooong one. 

Edited by Ethan Ruhkillmeez

I have faith in all the crew members on the thread so I voted for everyone on the first poll.

For the second poll Casanova Emblem intro got my vote. That was surely my favorite haha :P

Funny thing is, Dragon is more on point with that intro than he might think, haha. My friends always make it a point to tell me how many female friends I have and occasionally call me casanova. I don't exactly like it, but I deal, it's funny.

• Like 1

This sounds really fun. It's a great game, I just stopped in the middle of it because I was drawn in by other games. Not sure if I'd be in it for the long haul, but it's still going to be interesting to see everyone playing for the plat!

I think there will be a lot of "OMG why did I ever join" moments once we've started. Hopefully we can convince each other to keep at it.

That's exactly what I was thinking :P

Maybe I can convince you and Boooda with the other stuff I'm planning :eyebrow:.

Do I have to start right away on the game? I'm honestly feeling like I'm overloading myself with all these platinums I'm trying to achieve lol and I've bought like over 16 games in just the past few weeks.

I will get to the game soon, seeing that I loved Star Ocean 3 and would do my best to platinum this game. So yeah, I'll join.

No you don't have to start right away, it's ok to start later too.

Awesome, welcome to the team :highfive:. Are you going to write your own introduction?

This is pretty RADICAL! Loved the intros, I really want to see how my intro would go like, but... no, I mustn't. I do plan on playing this game, and hell, go and try to obtain its plat. But, I am not prepared, mentally that is. Not yet. I do hope that I can participate in "Epic Quests" like these later in the future though. xD

And good luck to the people participating in this journey. It's gonna be a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooong one. 

Thnx :D, the only way to get one of those epic intros is to join ;). We have state-of-the-art facilities to deal with the mental abuse. Prinny and Aexuz will also be giving advice and answering questions to make the grind as short as possible.

Yeah I am thinking it might not be a bad thing I can't find a copy ^_^. Besides you guys don't really want the doctor on the battlefield...we need to stay back here where it is safe :)

But, but you already signed up. You can't back out now .. nay rephrase: you're not allowed to back out now. What will we do without your medical expertise and what will I do with all these cigars I've got? To guarentee your safety we have Gray Fullbus.... errgh I mean CissaNO with his shields to protect you, the long range fighters, and the mages. While the rest will distract and directly attack the enemies.

I have faith in all the crew members on the thread so I voted for everyone on the first poll.

For the second poll Casanova Emblem intro got my vote. That was surely my favorite haha :P

Awesome :highfive:.

Funny thing is, Dragon is more on point with that intro than he might think, haha. My friends always make it a point to tell me how many female friends I have and occasionally call me casanova. I don't exactly like it, but I deal, it's funny.

Really *completely surprised*? I mean errgh *quickly regains posture*, I planned it that way B). I based it on your avatar. In an anime someone like that would most likely be a casanova.

That's pretty cool. I've been slowly trying to get the platinum for it but this might help me give myself a little push to focus on it more.

Thnx :D, is that a "yes, I'm joining too"?

I voted for everyone in the poll, godspeed you crazy sons of bitches  :P

I beat the game a long time ago but if anyone needs any party recommendations or whatever, I'm always here to help out if anything. I'll be sideline help lol

Edited by Death_Ninja
  • Like 1

Why not? Do I just message you the intro or do I write it here?

Ok, just post it here please.

Thnx :D, is that a "yes, I'm joining too"?

Sure, I'm in.

Woohoo, welcome to the team. Are you going to write your own introduction?

I voted for everyone in the poll, godspeed you crazy sons of bitches  :P

I beat the game a long time ago but if anyone needs any party recommendations or whatever, I'm always here to help out if anything. I'll be sideline help lol

Nice, you could join too and try to get the plat. The idea is that we can encourage each other to keep at it.

Haha, yeah, Togami's a real casanova. :lol:

Woohoo, go anime knowledge :dance:. Is that someone from Danganronpa?

But, but you already signed up. You can't back out now .. nay rephrase: you're not allowed to back out now. What will we do without your medical expertise and what will I do with all these cigars I've got? To guarentee your safety we have Gray Fullbus.... errgh I mean CissaNO with his shields to protect you, the long range fighters, and the mages. While the rest will distract and directly attack the enemies.

So essentially I can basically use everyone as my own personal Meat shields so I survive the battle. I am liking this fight once again :). Although I still can't find a copy of the game. Seriously not one EB games in my city (I have 10) has this game :(

• Like 1

Oh trust me, I'm more than happy to sit on the sidelines and give out limited wisdom if anything lmao

So essentially I can basically use everyone as my own personal Meat shields so I survive the battle. I am liking this fight once again :). Although I still can't find a copy of the game. Seriously not one EB games in my city (I have 10) has this game :(

*pokes* http://www.amazon.com/Star-Ocean-Last-Hope-International-Playstation/dp/B002I0J4AM/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1432598791&sr=8-1&keywords=star+ocean+the+last+hope+international when all else fails

Woohoo, go anime knowledge :dance:. Is that someone from Danganronpa?

Actually, I was being a little sarcastic, the only one who has eyes for him is Fukawa, everyone else pretty much has some dislike for him, probably because of his arrogance and he like to stir shit up, at least early on. He has amazing character development, though. Yeah, he's from Dangan Ronpa. He's a very popular character, actually, being my favorite male character from DR 1

Basically, yeah. Because your Adam Needles weapon can patch them up and make everyone as good as new as long as they don't die.

Oh trust me, I'm more than happy to sit on the sidelines and give out limited wisdom if anything lmao

*pokes* http://www.amazon.com/Star-Ocean-Last-Hope-International-Playstation/dp/B002I0J4AM/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1432598791&sr=8-1&keywords=star+ocean+the+last+hope+international when all else fails

Lol, ok.

Nah, I'm not good at stuff like that.

Ok.

Actually, I was being a little sarcastic, the only one who has eyes for him is Fukawa, everyone else pretty much has some dislike for him, probably because of his arrogance and he like to stir shit up, at least early on. He has amazing character development, though. Yeah, he's from Dangan Ronpa. He's a very popular character, actually, being my favorite male character from DR 1

No, anime knowledge, Y U let me down :shakefist:. Ok, I still have to play both DR games.

Basically, yeah. Because your Adam Needles weapon can patch them up and make everyone as good as new as long as they don't die.

:o SUPER HUGE FREAKING PLOT-TWIST THAT NO ONE SAW COMING :o

Afraid of the horrors that lay ahead the doctor hid behind some rocks not wanting to proceed. Nowhere could he find a copy of the sacred game to advance with his companions into the land of the unknown.

Unbeknownst to him, though, a crafty wizard by the name of EB the Horrible had one last copy of the sacred game in his clutches. Desperately he begged them to release it so he may journey onward but it came at a hefty price. The power of EB the Horrible corrupted the Doctor and the Trinity of Green and changed them into something else...something no longer human. Now with his deformed companions the doctor must hope that by obtaining the legendary Platinum Trophy he can bring peace to his friends and rid the world of this evil :(

68hent.jpg

• Like 1

:o SUPER HUGE FREAKING PLOT-TWIST THAT NO ONE SAW COMING :o

Afraid of the horrors that lay ahead the doctor hid behind some rocks not wanting to proceed. Nowhere could he find a copy of the sacred game to advance with his companions into the land of the unknown.

Unbeknownst to him, though, a crafty wizard by the name of EB the Horrible had one last copy of the sacred game in his clutches. Desperately he begged them to release it so he may journey onward but it came at a hefty price. The power of EB the Horrible corrupted the Doctor and the Trinity of Green and changed them into something else...something no longer human. Now with his deformed companions the doctor must hope that by obtaining the legendary Platinum Trophy he can bring peace to his friends and rid the world of this evil :(

68hent.jpg

NOOOO, the Trinity of Green has been reduced to the Green Duo. At least it was worth it to obtain the sacred game :yay:.

If I can Platinum Demon's Souls, I can Platinum SO4. Thanks for the intro Dragon!

So that the world might be mended.

(But oh geez, where to find the free time? Oh look The Witcher 3....)

That's the spirit. You're welcome :D.

star ocean update

The last trophy I earned was on 7/4/2014 --> 100 bunny races.

stoked I saw this thread, were all motivating ourselves to get has far has we can :angel:

Decided to start on Kills/anthropology drops at Nox Obcscurus inside the palace of creation, Just hit 50 plus drops and 4,000 kills, looks like everyone stole his kills throughout the adventure :huh:

BT %

88% Edge 

82% Reimi 

38% Faize 

74% Lymle 

80% Bacchus

80% Meracle

68% Sarah

93% Myuria

77% Arumat

To a good adventure trophy slayers  :hidden:

• Like 3

This was the only platinum I ever recorded. I felt the need to do it after 670 hours of gameplay. Here's the video I uploaded 3 years ago :P

This is also the only game I still  kept my save file from on the ps cloud and computer.

I've actually seen that video before, cool to know it was yours! I'm definitely gonna try and get the moment I get the plat on video, even if it's gotta be on my phone or something.

• Like 1

I've actually seen that video before, cool to know it was yours! I'm definitely gonna try and get the moment I get the plat on video, even if it's gotta be on my phone or something.

Would be nice to see the platinum trophy recorded from all the crew members on this thread! :)

Wonder what would be the last battle trophy for each member ^-^