Let's Play SO4: Return of the Epic Quest

Wow good luck to everyone involved in this! Don't forget to kill those insane bugs on Aeos with Faize!

Thnx :D, what is so special about those bugs?

star ocean update

The last trophy I earned was on 7/4/2014 --> 100 bunny races.

stoked I saw this thread, were all motivating ourselves to get has far has we can :angel:

Decided to start on Kills/anthropology drops at Nox Obcscurus inside the palace of creation, Just hit 50 plus drops and 4,000 kills, looks like everyone stole his kills throughout the adventure :huh:

BT %

88% Edge 

82% Reimi 

38% Faize 

74% Lymle 

80% Bacchus

80% Meracle

68% Sarah

93% Myuria

77% Arumat

To a good adventure trophy slayers  :hidden:

Nice, have you already started?

Good luck to everyone attempting this plat! :)

Bought the game a few weeks ago, but my body isn't ready.

Thnx, if your body is ready, feel free to join.

Would be nice to see the platinum trophy recorded from all the crew members on this thread! :)

Wonder what would be the last battle trophy for each member ^-^

I'd love to do that, but I have no recording equipment. T_T

I don't have any good recording equipment either, but I'll try to record it with my mobile phone. The quality will be bad though.

lol, Hell>Platting SO4, apparently.

I heard from a friend (who did both) that Mugen Souls is much worse though, it's not as time consuming but it's way more boring. So even if platting Star Ocean is worse than hell it's still better than platting Mugen Souls xD

I will get to the game soon, seeing that I loved Star Ocean 3 and would do my best to platinum this game. So yeah, I'll join.

Thnx :D, is that a "yes, I'm joining too"?

Sure, I'm in.

I've added your intros, hope you like it. Let me know what you think.

After thinking about it for a bit, I think I want to get back to this game again, and this would be good motivation. Count me in!

Awesome, welcome to the team. Are you going to write your own intro?

Still waiting for my copy guys, as soon as i get it i'm going to start playing, this is a good motivation thread, well done Dragon for everything you have put in, its tiring isn't it? :P

Nice, when do you think it'll arrive? Thnx Precision, that's one of the purposes of this thread :D. It sure is tiring, I have a newfounded respect for you and Prinny. Maintaining THL for so long must've been really exhausting.

I heard from a friend (who did both) that Mugen Souls is much worse though, it's not as time consuming but it's way more boring. So even if platting Star Ocean is worse than hell it's still better than platting Mugen Souls xD

Woohoo, so there's something even worse than grinding all the battle trophies in SO4 :dance:.

• Like 1

Awesome, welcome to the team. Are you going to write your own intro?

Thanks. I'm looking forward to getting this plat on my list! It'll look great! Also, probably not on the intro. I've got no idea where to even begin lol

I did a warm up round last night to get familiar with the controls, it's been so long since I battled in the ocean of stars

Also if you're already on galaxy Diff with lvl 255 characters  >here's a helpful link for the exact damage BT's :)

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/939441-star-ocean-the-last-hope-international/58762885

Uuuuuuugh Mugen Souls dood, can't even imagine going for that plat

Coming from you that means something. What's so bad about getting the Mugen Souls plat?

You have to kill 999 bugs with Faize. May as well be those, right?

I have to get back into this game xD

Oh ok, I'll keep that in mind.

Thanks. I'm looking forward to getting this plat on my list! It'll look great! Also, probably not on the intro. I've got no idea where to even begin lol

Nice, ok I'll see what I can come up with.

I did a warm up round last night to get familiar with the controls, it's been so long since I battled in the ocean of stars

Also if you're already on galaxy Diff with lvl 255 characters  >here's a helpful link for the exact damage BT's :)

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/939441-star-ocean-the-last-hope-international/58762885

Nice, I'll add it to the first post.

Next Let's Play: Mugen Souls!

It's a possibility.

Attention Team PSNP: I've added links to some SO4 guides and walkthroughs in the OP. If anyone has any other useful links, please post them here.

Also found this one too.

Very descriptive on them BT's

http://www.trueachievements.com/star-ocean-the-last-hope-walkthrough.htm?page=8

Nice, I also found a few and added them on the OP. Didn't found this one, so I'll definitely add it,

• Like 1

Starting to read some tips before I play. I want to start on June 1st with everyone, but would only get to play for a couple of days before I'm gone for 3 whole days...

I have a question: How do we know where to save with which character? Is it in the guide?

I updated my status a month ago saying that I was gonna start playing Star Ocean 4, then maybe go for the plat. I really did consider going for it, then someone posted that I need to kill 30,000 mobs on.... two characters I think? For one battle trophy I believe. At that I point, I just said screw it haha. 

Good luck to everyone, and I really really mean that. 

Edited by Venocide

:o I thought Jeieem said you were getting that plat next?

HA! He probably did say that, that dood loves to torture me with that xD

I updated my status a month ago say about that I was gonna start playing Star Ocean 4, then maybe go for the plat. I really did consider going for it, then someone posted that I need to kill 30,000 mobs on.... two characters I think? For one  a battle trophy I believe. At that I point, I just said screw it haha. 

Good luck to everyone, and I really really mean that. 

30k kills for both Edge and Arumat each for a grand total of 60k kills! :yay: Don't you want to join in on that grindy fun dood? :awesome:

Edited by Wdjat Prinny Doods

30k kills for both Edge and Arumat each for a grand total of 60k kills! :yay: Don't you want to join in on that grindy fun dood? :awesome:

I'll admit, I DID think about joining when I first saw this thread, then I instantly remembered the 60k kills >< Oh boy... I'm gonna have to have a little think about this lol.