Unstoppable trophy glitched?

Myntero

I've run into a similar issue with the 5 KotH wins, it only unlocked after around 10. There might be a problem with the game causing it to randomnly reset your stats. I can't really tell you when the trophy will pop for you but i'm pretty sure you're not locked out of it.

Edited by HappyKastanie

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone know a workaround for this? Currently at 203 matches online but no pop. Any help would be great.

If you or your opponent quits then that won't count towards the trophy, but (unhelpfully) the kombat kard will still include this in your statistic for number of online matches played.

Either way, the trophy most definitely requires you to complete the matches. My kombat kard said I'd played 100 matches, but nothing popped because the kombat kard statistics included a match that I quit because I was playing Captain One Move :) You may need to 'overplay' based on how many incompletes you think you've had. If you've definitely had noone quit on you, your connection has been reliable and you haven't left a game, then yes - it may be glitched.

• Like 1

• 3 years later...
1 hour ago, dimi_mel said:

I have the same issue. Myntero, did you find a solution?

There's no "solution". Just keep playing and it will unlock. The statistic you are referencing is not the one the trophy uses to track your progress, instead it uses a hidden counter. That's a good thing, because that statistic can do random rollbacks whenever you exit the multiplayer. I got my trophy while it showed way less than 200 matches because of that bug. The reason you've gone beyond 200 is because it also counts incomplete matches where a player left early, which do not actually count toward the trophy progress.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, NamoPh said:

There's no "solution". Just keep playing and it will unlock. The statistic you are referencing is not the one the trophy uses to track your progress, instead it uses a hidden counter. That's a good thing, because that statistic can do random rollbacks whenever you exit the multiplayer. I got my trophy while it showed way less than 200 matches because of that bug. The reason you've gone beyond 200 is because it also counts incomplete matches where a player left early, which do not actually count toward the trophy progress.

Ok, thanks, mate! I will keep playing online matches then. :)

• 7 months later...

What is the best way to boost this trophy? I've tried PVP in private matches in VERSUS and KOTH and my stats keep resetting. I have 130 wins and after playing private matches I got to 204 but still no trophy. When I exit the game and go back in my stats are back to 130 online plays. I tried just doing 10 wins and exiting to save the stats but it's still back at 130...

If I go AFK in KOTH matches will that count towards plays?

Edited by HOGIE838IRE

• 8 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Seems this trophy is glitched nowdays, I already have the 100 matches one, no matter what I do or how many online fights I do it just keep on resetting at 81 matches played all over again, Weird.

Edit: Trophy unlocked, seems like a visual bug I guess.

Edited by NajiLionheart