How to find more confetti in levels?

Mad

I'm almost done with 100%ing Tearaway but I'm stuck at 99% in a few levels because I'm a couple of confetti short from the required amount like in Standing Stones and Maypole fields. How should I find more? I've gone and backtracked but can't seem to find more confetti and I'm getting frustrated.

• 9 months later...
  • 5 months later...

t3hmadgamr already got the platinum for this game on May 31st, 2015.

Hello,.. I'm doing a speed run on the levels that I lack confettis.
​I'm also having troubles in maypole fields, as I myself is still lacking 5 confettis of 230. So I have 225/230 now.

​I've gone alot of times on this level, but I cant seem to complete all the confettis needed.
​May I know how did you get or where  did you get  the last 5 confettis? Thank youuu :D
​Update: I've finally found the last 5 confettis. I thought I already checked this area, but I think my Light missed the green flowers over the wall on the left inside the dark area where you are riding your pig. ^_^

Edited by felixified

​I'm also having troubles in maypole fields, as I myself is still lacking 5 confettis of 230. So I have 225/230 now.

​I've gone alot of times on this level, but I cant seem to complete all the confettis needed.

​May I know how did you get or where  did you get  the last 5 confettis? Thank youuu :D

No point in quoting me, I haven't started the game yet. I was just pointing out that the OP, t3hmadgamr, got the platinum. I would suggest sending a PSN message or private message here to them and asking.

If you are missing 5, it usually means you missed one hidden place rather than missing many across the level.

In any case, you should refer to the video PBJ85 posted, that should be enough :D

No point in quoting me, I haven't started the game yet. I was just pointing out that the OP, t3hmadgamr, got the platinum. I would suggest sending a PSN message or private message here to them and asking.

Ohh.. I'm sorry and thank you :D 

maybe this will help ;)

Sure, thankkkssss