Easy Money

Gore_X

Since i don´t know how to put this as Trophy Tip,i share this thing i´ve discovered in the game:

I stumbled upon this by accident,after i got the Ponsse ScorpionKing Wood Harvester.On the Westbridge Hills Map,there is the Sawmill in the bottom left corner of the map.At first i delivered cut-down trees via Trailer,but after a while i tried something: I bought the Sorpion,drove it down to the Sawmill,grabbed a tree (only the straight needle trees,like firs or spruce,work with this machine) and pulled it to the marked Sell-Zone.If the tree touches the area,it´s sold.But if you hold the tree over or near the zone and cut it with the harvester head and let the cut-off pieces fall in the zone....ca-CHING!! But wait,it get´s more interesting . In the Shop-Menu :triangle: ,there is a category for placeable items,such as Wind-Turbines and such.There is also a list of trees....pick the Fir (for 7000€ per tree) and place them near to the Sawmill in close groups.Then start harvesting them.I use a Cut-Setting of 6 meters (should be around 20 ft) and it´s giving me a payoff close to 50000€ per tree,so a net income of 43000€ :blink: With this,the 10 Million Wealth Trophy is quite fast to get... :P  And the Trophy for cutting all sorts of trees can be done quickly as well,just plant one tree of a sort next to another and start the chainsaw.

I hope this helps :lol:

Edited by Gore_X
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Sadly Trophy Tip's isn't something you can place any more. it's a shame because it was handy. It should come back.

Thanks for the tip, I will try it out sometime. Now I use grass to get money via biogas but it takes time  :(

• Like 2

• 4 months later...