DLC glitch-Possible to unglitch the DLC without uninstalling the whole game?

Lady Lilith

Okay, so I have Dragon's Age: Origins (Ultimate Edition). I got started playing it, played a few of the included DLCs and beat them, when I got to the Stone Prisoner DLC (the one with the recruitable golem). The first half of the DLC went as it was supposed to, but when I got to that room with the magic wall thing, I couldn't dispell it no matter what I did. So that has kept me from beating that DLC ever since I attempted the DLC.

Question, could me having reinstalled the game via the external drive I backed all my PS3 data up to when I swapped out my hard drive have anything to do with this glitch? At this point, all I can think of to fix it is to uninstall the game data, since the game data is separate from the save data. The problem with this is if I do that, I'll have to go through reinstalling all of the DLC along with the game, since I'd assume it'd delete all of the DLC (since I never found an option to pick what I want to uninstall).

Is there any way around doing this? Hopefully someone with the DA: O Ultimate Edition/this DLC can help me.

Got this right from the DA:O wiki page on the quest ( http://dragonage.wik...em_in_Honnleath ):

BUGS

• After defeating the Darkspawn, you may find yourself unable to speak to the villagers on the other side of the energy barrier. Your best bet is to go back to a previous save file, and do it over.

Yeah...I'm not sure I have any previous save files. I tend to delete the extra ones cause I'm running out of room for the cloud storage for Plus. I'll check it out though.

Am I stuck if I don't have a previous safe file? Or would I then have to reinstall the game?

Yeah...I'm not sure I have any previous save files. I tend to delete the extra ones cause I'm running out of room for the cloud storage for Plus. I'll check it out though.

Am I stuck if I don't have a previous safe file? Or would I then have to reinstall the game?

if you have an earlier auto save, then that could work for you...otherwise maybe if you have another character going already, try using them to do just this DLC questline and get the trophies. I got the Ultimate edition recently, but after basically beating the gamewith the mage class i used to do the DLC. So far, i haven't used Shale much, ive stuck to who i used fromt he main game, so it might not be a very big loss...not sure

if you have an earlier auto save, then that could work for you...otherwise maybe if you have another character going already, try using them to do just this DLC questline and get the trophies. I got the Ultimate edition recently, but after basically beating the gamewith the mage class i used to do the DLC. So far, i haven't used Shale much, ive stuck to who i used fromt he main game, so it might not be a very big loss...not sure

I suppose that could work, because I actually do have another character (A human warrior, my main is an elf mage) that I started when I got the game, but then dumped in favor of a mage. I guess it wouldn't matter if I lost the chance to do that DLC on my mage, unless the trophy to recruit all characters includes Shale...but I don't see why it would, as it's DLC.

But then there's the problem of what if it keeps glitching on every character I make, including my warrior.