Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Vilebear

TBoGT: Desperately Need Help On Parachuting.

5 posts in this topic

I'm so awful at it and i'm trying to get the base jumps for the trophy. I want to know exactly how to use every control. I know for brakes you hold L2 and R2.

My main problem is not getting the checkpoints at all.

Help please ):

I couldn't do it either, so I gave up :(

Press the left trigger then right trigger quickly like l r to go upwards and press the left trigger to apply left air brake and the right trigger to apply right air brake.

pull back either r3 or l3 to get more hang time and fly further.. push forward to get straight down

O:

Omg i finally figured out what i was doing wrong...

I was holding foward thinking that would make me go straight faster but really it was making me lose height.

Not sure if anyone was doing that as well but for future people that need tips on the controllers just don't press anything until your close to a check point hold L2 and R2.

I'm suprised not holding anything makes you get further.

EDIT: Actually holding down instead of foward/up on the analogue stick makes you go foward.

I'm such a noob but so relieved i know how to parachute now.

Finally completed Westdyke (:

I was holding foward thinking that would make me go straight faster but really it was making me lose height.

I think that was probably what I was doing too. I've since lost my GTA IV save thanks to a YLOD, and I can't see me playing through TBoGT again just to do some parachuting. I hope this thread helps other people at least :)