Episode 4 Trophy Glitch

IrishNexus

Just wanted to make everyone aware of a little issue I have encountered whilst playing episode 4, Sons of Winter. I found a short Reddit thread regarding the problem so I know I am not the only one experiencing it.

The trophy for completing chapter 1 of episode 4, The Old, the True, the Brave, did not pop for me, but the remainder of the episode's trophies popped fine, starting from chapter 2's None so Wise.

People have reported doing a second playthrough of the episode to no avail, and others deleted the game from their console, redownloaded, tried again, and still nothing.

Here's hoping for a fix for this soon because I want to continue the episode.

EDIT: Issue now seems to be resolved for everyone with the new update, and people are obtaining trophies with no problems.

Edited by giveherthedluffy

Just wanted to make everyone aware of a little issue I have encountered whilst playing episode 4, Sons of Winter. I found a short Reddit thread regarding the problem so I know I am not the only one experiencing it.

The trophy for completing chapter 1 of episode 4, The Old, the True, the Brave, did not pop for me, but the remainder of the episode's trophies popped fine, starting from chapter 2's None so Wise.

People have reported doing a second playthrough of the episode to no avail, and others deleted the game from their console, redownloaded, tried again, and still nothing.

Here's hoping for a fix for this soon because I want to continue the episode.

Same happened to me, after completing the game I closed the application then started a new file, it didn't pop. Closed again, deleted new file and started again and it popped.

NA store get updated every Tuesday.

It's out in UK today too.

I had the same problem, restarting episode 4 on another save file did not help at first. After that I did not delete but rewind the new save file. That did the trick for me. I'm glad this is the first trophy, so it can be replayed quickly.

Same happened to me, after completing the game I closed the application then started a new file, it didn't pop. Closed again, deleted new file and started again and it popped.

Can confirm, started a new file, tropy popped.

Also for anyone wondering, this trophy is meant to unlock after completing Gared's first chapter before the title sequence.

Issue has now been resolved, thankfully.

I decided to continue the episode anyway, ignoring that trophy. A little bit into the episode, an update for the game popped up, so I closed the game and let the application install. Resumed the game, finished the episode, and got the remaining trophies apart from the bugged one.

Previously I had tried creating a new save file and replaying chapter 1 of episode 4 to get the trophy to pop, but nothing worked. This time, however, the trophy popped. I'm assuming that quick little update was what did it.

GG Telltale anyway for getting the fix out quickly.

There's a new update for the game, I think it's v1.05.

Did that update help?

The new episode is already out, I downloaded it from my PS4.

And try to manually search for the new episode just like any new releases.

Edited by ipot_04

Just a noob question, how do you change the style of your Trophy Card?

Is it only for Premium members?

Yes, premium members are testing it out for Sly. 

If you are one, go to your PSN profile, go to trophy card on the tab in the right hand corner, and copy and paste the new trophy card URL to your sig.