New Yugioh! Game coming to PS4

720P 60FPS for X1 and 1080P 60FPS confirmed :awesome: 

If it's true I'll check it out but with the way Konami has been lately, I just don't think I can support them. 

I'm a bit skeptical. This is Konami we're talking about here.

They will probably hype this game up at E3 then bin it for a mobile release game lol. 

I would like a full blown RPG with strong customization (hair, deck, color and gender, size and clothing). Special interactions with past members from the Yu-gi-oh cast and I'm cool with story DLC that actually advances the story. 

• Like 1

Characters creation is non-existent when it comes to TCGs so I doubt there will be anything like that. It's about the cards, not the person behind them.

u mean pick male or female and enter name??

Did you guys play the games on the NDS? Or yu gi online? They all had a good character creation system.

• Like 1

Forbidden Memories was great and all but I personally liked Duelists of the Roses on PS2 the best. Haven't played any since that one though dood

I loved duelist of the roses and it is one of my favourite games from the PS2 era :D 

but damn trying to beat Pegasus still gives me nightmares to this day  :shakefist: Damn you and your toon world  :shakefist:

• Like 1

Forbidden Memories was great and all but I personally liked Duelists of the Roses on PS2 the best. Haven't played any since that one though dood

I loved Duelist of the Roses but Forbidden Memories was better imo.

I'm interested to see how the new game turns out, I haven't played Yugioh in a looong time. I did play Millennium Duels but lost interest in it really quickly. I was hooked to the Tag Force games when I used to play on my PSP, hope they get ported to Vita.

• Like 3

xD Yeah that was tough, felt good when you beat him though dood

damn right it did dude .... Thats it now I am sat here demanding a Duelists of the Roses HD now! Make it happen Konami  :shakefist:

Edited by Razza
  • Like 2

I loved Duelist of the Roses but Forbidden Memories was better imo.

I'm interested to see how the new game turns out, I haven't played Yugioh in a looong time. I did play Millennium Duels but lost interest in it really quickly. I was hooked to the Tag Force games when I used to play on my PSP, hope they get ported to Vita.

I played the latest Yu-Gi-Oh tag force game from Konami and applied the english patch, the game is good but 1st gen veterans returning, you're going to be confused by Pendulum summoning. Which with my Pendulum synchro deck is amazing.

I can do every summoning style great but fusion. If I get the fusion card, I don't have the other monster card to fuse, or if I have the two monsters needed to fuse, I don't have the fusion card.

-_- I swear. Fusion Summoning hates me.

I had that, quite enjoyed it, my personal preference are the ones on gbc, not brilliant but kept me occupied along with pokemon.

There was a ps3 yu-gi-oh game, only ever played the demo but seemed decent

I played the latest Yu-Gi-Oh tag force game from Konami and applied the english patch, the game is good but 1st gen veterans returning, you're going to be confused by Pendulum summoning. Which with my Pendulum synchro deck is amazing.

I can do every summoning style great but fusion. If I get the fusion card, I don't have the other monster card to fuse, or if I have the two monsters needed to fuse, I don't have the fusion card.

-_- I swear. Fusion Summoning hates me.

How old we talking, before change of heart, black hole & monster reborn were banned lol

• Like 1