Episode 4 Issues

InverseSquared

I bought episode 4 and yet the it doesn't register that I own it in-game. It keeps telling me that I need to buy it or that it's not downloaded but when I go to check the Playstation store it says that's its installed (Since I downloaded it about 20 minutes ago). Is this happening to anyone else or am I the only one? Any solutions?

I read a similar problem with another game on another forum once (quite vague I know) and I believe this person solved this by rebuilding the database. Probably something got corrupted during download or installation, I searched online and this page has a good walk through. The option you'd need is no 5:

http://helpdeskgeek.com/help-desk/troubleshooting-playstation-4/

Edited by MickvJ

It happened to me with Tales from the borderland episode 2. If I remember, the trick was to go to the psn store website (not on your console but the site on your computer) then  go on your download list and add it to your download queue from there. It will start downloading on your console after a couple of minutes and it should work. Also I believe you don't have to erase and re-download the episode. Just do this and it should act as an unlock key.

Edited by Hayades
  • Like 1

I was playing episode 3 last night, told episode 4 to download from the laptop, it downloaded fine and whatnot, but when I finished episode 3 it wasn't there, so without quitting from the game, I hit the thing where you go to buy new episodes, twice, and it eventually loaded episode 4 in there. The moral of the story is: always use the refresh button before trying anything more serious.