Until Dawn Launch Date Trailer

Azaan60

The Uncanny Valley is strong with this one, but I'm looking forward to it.

Will probably hate it though by the time I unlock the platinum because I expect lots of playthroughs to see all the different endings.

The Uncanny Valley is strong with this one, but I'm looking forward to it.

Will probably hate it though by the time I unlock the platinum because I expect lots of playthroughs to see all the different endings.

I felt a little bitter about Heavy Rain after having to do the 7 different endings. 

I felt a little bitter about Heavy Rain after having to do the 7 different endings. 

I didn't mind Heavy Rain too much, at least the different endings were interesting. But Beyond: Two Souls was awful to complete imo.

I think HR had like 19 different endings, but I enjoyed playing it and seeing all the alternative scenarios.

This game feels a little more interactive compared to Beyond I think, having to move the controller in different directions to select choices or inspect objects and don't having to move it when you're hiding from the killing, choosing if everyone lives or dies (thus avoiding the cliches of for example the white chick always dying on films) and I think the killer is different depending what you choose.

Hope they remaster Beyond TS for PS4 and looking forward to play this game as well!

• 1 month later...

While this is definitely my kind of game, I've burnt out on it hype-wise after all this time in development hell.  Unless it shocks me and gets some stellar reviews, it's probably one of those games I'll get as soon as I can find a nice used copy on eBay or in the stores for less than $30.