screw this game.

Reasuns

So after noticing that the long awaited patch fixing major issues in the game was released, I decided to go for the platinum in this game. After playing for 4-5 hours, I reached the final level in the game with 15/20 projectors and all the collectables completed other than the final map. Well, I go to enter the final area and it FREEZES. I wait awhile, then quit the game. When I reload the game and hit continue/load, the game gets stuck at a black loading screen.

So I have two choices, either replay this awful game from beginning to end AGAIN, or let it sit at 35% on my list forever.

I'm really leaning towards the 2nd option, because this game is not fun.

No, but it could show if its a bug within the game or if your save game got corrupted

The save is corrupted, I have a save from 20 minutes prior to this happening, and I tried entering the final level again, and froze again, unable to load the save again.

How long have you left the black screen on for?

Because there have been people who claim it has loaded after waiting like 15 minutesof black screen

UPDATE: I was reading the developers twitter when they tweeted that it just takes FOREVER to load. Then I come back here to see this comment. I left it to load while I made dinner ~10 minutes, when I walked in the room it was loaded.

That's insane though!

• Like 1

That sucks that the game is bugging out on you. I just recently read the reason why ether one wasn't ported to X1 and how it was going to be more than just a normal port. I can't say that I would welcome this game on X1 now. I hope they release a definitive patch to sort all the bugs out soon. Has anyone compared the PS4 version to the one on PC, how is it in comparison?

Edited by ZeroXOF

The game also keep freezing whenever I go from Pinwheel Harbour to the Pinwheel Village.

There's a workaround for the black screen when you're loading up your save file or continuing the game from the Menu, you just have to "wait for about 5 minutes til the Pinwheel icon would appear at the bottom-right of the screen" and it would load the village.

Edited by ipot_04

How long have you left the black screen on for?

Because there have been people who claim it has loaded after waiting like 15 minutesof black screen

yup, as I was crossing the door to travel back to the village, it gave me a black screen too and the little flower at the bottom of the screen didn't appear so I thougt f*** I'm done... I tried restarting my ps4 and try it again and still the same bs.... I thought I was done lol then made some search on the web and found that I just had to wait a couple of mins (about 10) and YESSSS there was still hope

Lmao

So after noticing that the long awaited patch fixing major issues in the game was released, I decided to go for the platinum in this game. After playing for 4-5 hours, I reached the final level in the game with 15/20 projectors and all the collectables completed other than the final map. Well, I go to enter the final area and it FREEZES. I wait awhile, then quit the game. When I reload the game and hit continue/load, the game gets stuck at a black loading screen.

So I have two choices, either replay this awful game from beginning to end AGAIN, or let it sit at 35% on my list forever.

I'm really leaning towards the 2nd option, because this game is not fun.

its not corrupted, the only corrupted point that happens is when you go from Pinwheel Harbour to the Village directly (if you did just wait a long time for it to load into the village and dont ever go through this route again).

If you are in a black loading screen, you have to wait 10-15 minutes (yes 10-15 minutes); they still haven't fix this loading issue but it will load (the pinwheel will appear if you wait long long enough). Long Patience is required

if freezing  file slot is NUMBER1

new game and save slot 3, and 5minute-play,

and then loading the slot 1 file ,

After That, it's fine,

then

What is the quick movement button?

Well f me, it's freezing and I was about to enter the last place in the storyline. I guess it's just a pity I won't ever finish this bsgame because it was fun while it lasted. The 10-15 minutes thing doesn't work for me for some reason. Guess my console couldn't take it.

Edited by Sikatiiker

• 2 weeks later...

I wish I could get to the final area. The lantern to open up the area under the boat house refuses to work. I hit every button on my DS4 and nothing works. I spent over 6 hours playing this game total and each time when I get to this area it doesn't want to work.

I wish I could get to the final area. The lantern to open up the area under the boat house refuses to work. I hit every button on my DS4 and nothing works. I spent over 6 hours playing this game total and each time when I get to this area it doesn't want to work.

That one was a bit awkward for me too, I managed to get it by walking around the junk that's in the way and trying it from another angle. Maybe you could try that. Otherwise it's probably bugged... like everything else is in this game... All you can do is hope for another patch in that case.

I'm really happy that I finally completed this game... had to wait for a patch 3 times...

• 4 weeks later...

its not corrupted, the only corrupted point that happens is when you go from Pinwheel Harbour to the Village directly (if you did just wait a long time for it to load into the village and dont ever go through this route again).

If you are in a black loading screen, you have to wait 10-15 minutes (yes 10-15 minutes); they still haven't fix this loading issue but it will load (the pinwheel will appear if you wait long long enough). Long Patience is required

UnripeSatisfiedIrishsetter.gif

The people in your signature... seem so fake. 

Edited by DARKB1KE

• 2 weeks later...

Does this game have problems even now? I wanna try this easy plat but all the problems I've heard force me to stay away from it. That's a shame 'cause the plot seems interesting, I'm studying Clinical Psychology and Alzheimer is an interesting, yet painful desease... Pls lemme know :)

Does this game have problems even now? I wanna try this easy plat but all the problems I've heard force me to stay away from it. That's a shame 'cause the plot seems interesting, I'm studying Clinical Psychology and Alzheimer is an interesting, yet painful desease... Pls lemme know :)

I got my plat three weeks ago, the only problem I encountered was an idle loading screen. If that happens just wait for a minute or ten and the game should continue.

No it doesn't after the latest patch. However, when you reach the end and want to teleport to any other area it may take you up to 5 mins to load so no worries.

The game isn't glitched per se, but one thing is for sure, if you looks at the Walkthroughs available, not all walkthroughs are equal, and some are missing information. Meaning most likely you've missed a task.

I found this : https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=323371748&insideModal=1

It's what I have been using, and I need 2 trophies now for the Platinum.

To be fair, the game is a ball-ache - any how it received a 1/10 in difficulty rating I do not know. 

To me this game is impossible to finish without any kind of guide. I followed a nice one on Youtube by PS4Trophies.

There is a glitch with the last projector in Pinwheel Village, the bell doesn't ring but it counts so you can finish the puzzle as well...