What beautiful trophies!

I swear, these trophies look amazing. I was already really interested in this game, but now my interest has peaked even more. I looked at the trophies, and I cannot tell if the platinum is worthy of a medium or challenging difficulty. Either way and disregarding the difficulty, I do believe I shall give the game a shot. The whole concept is neat!

the trophies seem very MP based, but im not surprised

and with 8 days to go, im flipping out: just today i watched the ALpha short, found the code, watched the newest trailer, and hopped on the site to mess with the free mode of Gunsmith. i seriously cannot wait for this to release

getting it on day 1. ive been excited about it for quite some time. pre ordered it around 3 months ago lol :P 1 week left!! cant wait! the best thing about its release date is that it comes out the week my school year ends :)

Good to see another PSNP'er giving the game a shot. I played quite a bit of the Beta and really enjoyed it so I'm really looking forward to the full release. Haven't looked at the trophies yet though.

Parker

Haha, yes, I shall give it a try, but it may take a bit as I will wait for the game to come down in price and then get it used. I am already trying to get a Vita this year, and I am also buying COD:BLOPS2, MOH:Warfighter, SpecOps:TheLine, The Last of Us, Ratchet&Clank:Collection, and possibly Sly 4. That does not include a 100 dollar 32G memory card for the Vita, and Resistance and Uncharted and Unit 13 at the very least. So as I said, it will be a bit before you see Ghost Recon on my trophy list :D

• 2 weeks later...

I have to agree with the OP, they are quite preeety. good to see that they are putting some effort in different aspects of a game as small as the beauty of a trophy to appeal to a hunters need to feed.

• 1 month later...