Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DanielVT

What beautiful trophies!

9 posts in this topic

I swear, these trophies look amazing. I was already really interested in this game, but now my interest has peaked even more. I looked at the trophies, and I cannot tell if the platinum is worthy of a medium or challenging difficulty. Either way and disregarding the difficulty, I do believe I shall give the game a shot. The whole concept is neat!

Good to see another PSNP'er giving the game a shot. I played quite a bit of the Beta and really enjoyed it so I'm really looking forward to the full release. Haven't looked at the trophies yet though.

Parker

the trophies seem very MP based, but im not surprised

and with 8 days to go, im flipping out: just today i watched the ALpha short, found the code, watched the newest trailer, and hopped on the site to mess with the free mode of Gunsmith. i seriously cannot wait for this to release

getting it on day 1. ive been excited about it for quite some time. pre ordered it around 3 months ago lol :P 1 week left!! cant wait! the best thing about its release date is that it comes out the week my school year ends :)

Good to see another PSNP'er giving the game a shot. I played quite a bit of the Beta and really enjoyed it so I'm really looking forward to the full release. Haven't looked at the trophies yet though.

Parker

Haha, yes, I shall give it a try, but it may take a bit as I will wait for the game to come down in price and then get it used. I am already trying to get a Vita this year, and I am also buying COD:BLOPS2, MOH:Warfighter, SpecOps:TheLine, The Last of Us, Ratchet&Clank:Collection, and possibly Sly 4. That does not include a 100 dollar 32G memory card for the Vita, and Resistance and Uncharted and Unit 13 at the very least. So as I said, it will be a bit before you see Ghost Recon on my trophy list :D

getting this on day 3

trophies look awesome, lots of multiplayer

getting this on day 3

trophies look awesome, lots of multiplayer

Hit me up for a co-op campaign and some online fun. I'll be playing this almost non-stop. I bought it together with Max Payne 3 and, sorry rockstar, it is nothing compared to GR:FS.

I have to agree with the OP, they are quite preeety. good to see that they are putting some effort in different aspects of a game as small as the beauty of a trophy to appeal to a hunters need to feed.

I probably would of gotten this game but ubisoft servers wouldn't let me play the game online in the beta, an instant turn off.