How do I get other regions for another platinum?

andynufc10

I'm from the UK and ive got a triple plat for this game on the vita, ps3 & ps4, I see there is three other trophy lists for this game on other regions, how do i get them and then can i use the cloud sync to get a instant plat for them?

• Like 1

You need to start an alternate account wih an address from that country.

You then need to buy psncredit for that region.

You then buy the game on that account, and you will have access to it on your main account.

If you are planning on doing this for all 3 foreign regions then you need 3 new accounts, with 3 real addresses with postcodes/zip codes etc., 3 sets of psn credit codes (US, Japan and i think Hong Kong?) and of course to do this you need to set up 3 new email addresses to link them to.

• Like 1

If you are planning on doing this for all 3 foreign regions then you need 3 new accounts, with 3 real addresses with postcodes/zip codes etc., 3 sets of psn credit codes (US, Japan and i think Hong Kong?) and of course to do this you need to set up 3 new email addresses to link them to.

The last one is Asia, so you could create a Singapore account and it will share the same list. The addresses don't need to be real, it can be gibberish.

I suggest creating the accounts through the Sony website.

As for payment, you can't use your credit card or PayPal information if the regions don't match, as far as I've known so far at least. PSN codes are regional so you will have to purchase a PSN card from an online store. Not much of an option there unless you have a friend in that region willing to help you out.

The last one is Asia, so you could create a Singapore account and it will share the same list. The addresses don't need to be real, it can be gibberish.

I suggest creating the accounts through the Sony website.

As for payment, you can't use your credit card or PayPal information if the regions don't match, as far as I've known so far at least. PSN codes are regional so you will have to purchase a PSN card from an online store. Not much of an option there unless you have a friend in that region willing to help you out.

I dont have an Asian or Jap account, but i did create a US one for a few games i wanted - and the address DID have to be real - there is a check against the zip code at least.

So i live in a Walmart in upstate New York apparently....

Edited by DrBloodmoney

The easiest store I found for different region PSN cards was pcgamesupply.com
(Update: PC Game Supply seems to no longer stock different region PSN cards, I end up using Play-Asia nowdays)

I created 3 different region PSN accounts specifically for sound shapes - Europe, Japan, and Asia were the regions I needed. It was about $35-40 for each PSN card, due to the store not having lower denominations than the equivalent of that currency's $25 and conversion rates to USD rivaled the gift card cost website had set. So yea these extra plats got expensive ;)

Update: See ya! Servers closing as of October 25th, 2018, this is likely taking the autopops with it. Been nice knowing you, Sound Shapes. We trophy hunters will miss the free autopop trophies :(

Edited by CypherNova139
  • Like 3

• 1 year later...

I did come across a psn account on here where they had the game 6 times. 1 was for the psvita, one was for the ps3 & the other 4 were the 4 different regions of the ps4 version of the game but all 6 were on the same name so surely that must mean it's possible to get all 4 regions on the same psn account

I'm from the UK and ive got a triple plat for this game on the vita, ps3 & ps4, I see there is three other trophy lists for this game on other regions, how do i get them and then can i use the cloud sync to get a instant plat for them?

Ask to friends with those games. That's how I got the USA version

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

The servers are down since February, therefore no autopopping anymore. The only way to get another set now is to buy the game and all DLC in the desired region and completely replay everything, all death mode and all beat school levels. Have fun with that...