Ultimate Bundle

Manuelito

The ultimate bundle is now on sale and I need to know something. Whit the ultimate bundle can I achieve the 100%? Also is a cross buy so I can play it on ps4 and then auto pop up the ps3 trophy list, right?

Does that mean the dreaded DLCs are finally over? If so, Prinny can delete the game this time without being punished with a new DLC release.

Amazing with just 6€ I can earn 5760points! I hope at least is a good game :)

It is actually very good - but a lot of people have forgotton how good the main game is under the seemingly never-ending stream of shit dlc that has been gushing from it ever since its release.

• Like 1

Picked the Ultimate Bundle up a few days ago and just completed the plat (well, will be 3 plats once I synch).  Just over 2 days to complete.  Game itself was fun enough in the campaign but found the Beat School somewhat pointless and used a guide to complete them.  Then there is the death mode... dear god, HORRIBLE!  Its 50% luck 50% skill, all depends on the position of the notes and I'd swear overtime the more you play a level the note position gets easier.

Still, huge amount of trophies and points for completing it and easy enough addition to your trophy collection :-)

Amazing with just 6€ I can earn 5760points! I hope at least is a good game :)

It is a good game.

If you are masochist that is.

Does that mean the dreaded DLCs are finally over? If so, Prinny can delete the game this time without being punished with a new DLC release.

I do hope he does delete it.

That would mean new DLC :awesome:

Picked the Ultimate Bundle up a few days ago and just completed the plat (well, will be 3 plats once I synch).  Just over 2 days to complete.  Game itself was fun enough in the campaign but found the Beat School somewhat pointless and used a guide to complete them.  Then there is the death mode... dear god, HORRIBLE!  Its 95% luck 5% skill, all depends on the position of the notes and I'd swear overtime the more you play a level the note position gets easier.

Still, huge amount of trophies and points for completing it and easy enough addition to your trophy collection :-)

Here, corrected that for you.

Edited by Satoshi Ookami
  • Like 2

It got released October 2014 and back then (and still) it says "Get Sound Shapes™ plus the following add-on packs at one great price", so it could still mean more DLC is coming... or it could mean it's finally done :P

It got released October 2014 and back then (and still) it says "Get Sound Shapes™ plus the following add-on packs at one great price", so it could still mean more DLC is coming... or it could mean it's finally done :P

I bet the developers are just waiting for Prinny to delete the game before releasing the next DLC, like the previous 6 times. After Prinny stopped deleting it, the DLCs stopped coming :hmm:.

• Like 2

I bet the developers are just waiting for Prinny to delete the game before releasing the next DLC, like the previous 6 times. After Prinny stopped deleting it, the DLCs stopped coming :hmm:.

I knew that something was up! Been waiting to see if they release new dlc, so I could do rest at once... so yeah, it's safe now, he can delete it. 

• 1 year later...