Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine Chaos Unleashed + Dreadnought

Hello Friends. Could you tell me how you bought DLCs for Space Marine? I can't find it in PSN Store. Do you know any retail goty version available for this game? I bought it on Steam and got all DLCs, i am still playing on PC but i would like to have it on PS3 too. Help me please.

Look harder? There is no retail bundle pack. You must buy the dlc in the psn store. I had no issues finding it a couple of years ago. Considering the servers are still up and running, i don't see any reason why they would have taken it down.

Edit: ...and a simple search...

PSN Store

It took you more time to make this thread than it took me doing a google search for you. Gonna let an old man one-up you on your own generations tools? Pretty bad.

Edited by prarpin
  • Like 1

You came from USA i am from EU so its possible that you still have it in PSN Store. Could you Confirm that? Any idea about situation in store in Europe? Will they bring it back?

Look harder? There is no retail bundle pack. You must buy the dlc in the psn store. I had no issues finding it a couple of years ago. Considering the servers are still up and running, i don't see any reason why they would have taken it down.

Edit: ...and a simple search...

PSN Store

It took you more time to make this thread than it took me doing a google search for you. Gonna let an old man one-up you on your own generations tools? Pretty bad.

You might need to severely lower your expectations of others or reality is going to keep poking you in the eye.

• Like 1

You might need to severely lower your expectations of others or reality is going to keep poking you in the eye.

My expectations are already pretty low. This thread along with the question following my post just keeps stacking weights upon my hope, further lowering it into the depths. Never give up hope though...as sinking as it may be.

Look harder? <...> It took you more time to make this thread than it took me doing a google search for you. Gonna let an old man one-up you on your own generations tools? Pretty bad.

Praprin You are not fair I searched Google before i post it here and read the same answears but had some hope it is still some way without USA account. For example yesterday i checked Warhammer 40,000 Team Kill demo. In menu i choosed link to the old PSN store which let me buy some old DLCs for old games which i was looking long time. I would like to thank L33N3WB3 for answear in tone which i expected.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

Praprin You are not fair I searched Google before i post it here and read the same answears but had some hope it is still some way without USA account. For example yesterday i checked Warhammer 40,000 Team Kill demo. In menu i choosed link to the old PSN store which let me buy some old DLCs for old games which i was looking long time. I would like to thank L33N3WB3 for answear in tone which i expected.

Can you please explain what exactly you mean? Is there still a chance to grab the dlc even if I'm european?

• 1 year later...

For those still wondering, the EU version of the game and all of its DLC has been removed from all EU stores including the UK. Both DLCs are still available on the US store however, at $9.99 each. You will also need to import a US version of the game because the DLC will not be compatible with any other version.

If you're somewhere outside the US, use an incognito window in your browser to access the US version of the store here: 

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/18/2017 at 5:03 PM, LeetWolf2 said:

For those still wondering, the EU version of the game and all of its DLC has been removed from all EU stores including the UK. Both DLCs are still available on the US store however, at $9.99 each. You will also need to import a US version of the game because the DLC will not be compatible with any other version.

If you're somewhere outside the US, use an incognito window in your browser to access the US version of the store here: 

The cheapest way is purchasing the Ultimate Edition for $29.99 on NA PS Store before the game is delisted.

This way, you don't have to import any discs.

• Like 1