DLC too short?

I just got done playing the Jaws of Hakkon DLC and.....I'm a little disappointed.  :unsure:  I honestly feel like this was not worth $15.00.

Don't get me wrong, the new area was beautiful and the lore was interesting but...I was expecting it to go a little longer than it did.

I feel the main plot for the DLC was only around five quests that were quite easy.

Even the "final boss" was completely easy! Or maybe I was a bit overleveled at 26?

Anyway, I want to know what you guys think. Was this DLC a little lackluster for you as it was for me?

Edited by kittygirl2010

I thought it was alright. The main questline of it was interesting enough and the new area is a decent size. But I agree with you that it wasn't worth $15 and I wish there were a few more side quests.

I'm not quite finished with it yet, but I've enjoyed the DLC. $15 is a little much, but I don't feel like I got ripped off. I've put a lot of hours into it (maybe 15-20). Many full games that cost that much are a similar length or shorter. I thought the main quest was pretty interesting, the area was beautiful and diverse, and the side quests were pretty varied. Also, I started at about level 25 and finished around level 27, and I found it plenty challenging (I'm playing a dual-wield rogue on normal difficulty). At that level, it's not the toughest thing in the world, but I certainly wouldn't call it easy. It would've been interesting to see some new wildlife or other drastically new enemies, but otherwise I got what I expected.

• 2 weeks later...

I felt that considering how large Frostback Basin was, there was far too little main and side quest content. Not to mention the Avaar village was eerily similar to the Skaald village in Solstheim (Skyrim.) If anything, this DLC felt allot like quantity over quality. Also, the last boss was far too easy, even at level 21.

I felt that considering how large Frostback Basin was, there was far too little main and side quest content. Not to mention the Avaar village was eerily similar to the Skaald village in Solstheim (Skyrim.) If anything, this DLC felt allot like quantity over quality. Also, the last boss was far too easy, even at level 21.

Well there are more similarities between Skyrim and Inquisition. I.E. looking for the first inquisitor (looking for the first Dragonborn in the Skyrim DLC).