I recently bought this game on a NA account during a sale and I can't play it. Also, the download size is only 1.7 Mb which is oddly small. The game is not marked as a DLC and has a separate trophy list and there's no demo in case this was only the game unlock so... what's going on???? This game semms somehow to be a europian release so why the hell is Sony selling it in a NA psn sale if I can't play it!!!!

I recently bought this game on a NA account during a sale and I can't play it. Also, the download size is only 1.7 Mb which is oddly small. The game is not marked as a DLC and has a separate trophy list and there's no demo in case this was only the game unlock so... what's going on???? This game semms somehow to be a europian release so why the hell is Sony selling it in a NA psn sale if I can't play it!!!!

The EU version of the game got released on the US store near the end of 2013, so it being featured in a US sale is not incorrect. However, that file size does sound too small (I believe it should be 100 MB or more). The same you mentioned is the size of some of the DLC for the game, so check the store in case you accidentally bought one of them instead.

I checked the store and there's only the NA version of the game to buy for 10$ I really don't know what's going on!!! Thanks for the help anyway. Guess i'll never play it:(

And about that DLC thing you mentionned i'm pretty sure you can't buy DLCs if you don't have the game already as Playstation nertwork won't let you and if it was a DLC and they still let me buy it, it wasn't featured as a DLC.

Edited by dav1d_123

I checked the store and there's only the NA version of the game to buy for 10$ I really don't know what's going on!!! Thanks for the help anyway. Guess i'll never play it:(

And about that DLC thing you mentionned i'm pretty sure you can't buy DLCs if you don't have the game already as Playstation nertwork won't let you and if it was a DLC and they still let me buy it, it wasn't featured as a DLC.

Oh, I wasn't aware it would prevent you from buying DLC if you don't own a game (it has never prevented me from doing so on the EU store, whether or not I have the game).

I suggest you contact the US support, they should be able to help you either get the correct game or to get a refund.

I checked the game again from my ipod and not from my ps3 and it's listed as a dlc on ipod...So, that's the problem

It should be written on ps3 too but that's another story

Now, this pose a new problem. I can't find the game on playstation store!!!! There is only the DLC I bought and the NA version of who wants to be a millionnaire with a separate trophy list. what's going on? Am I stupid or are they selling DLCs for games no longer on the store?

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...