This is HARD

jka121

Everytime I load up the game, I get atleast 1 trophy..... then I rage quit its so hard for me. The checkpoints are just annoying, there's like only 1 per level. Is it just me, or is this game actually hard? Everytime I play, its like my claws are coming-out. How hard do you think this game is? 

• Like 1

Your right, some of the missions are hard but they are not impossible.  I remember having trouble with the hell cats and those walking bomb robot things.  Practice will get you there and checkout some of the you tube videos on hints on how to beat a level.  They are most certainly doable and control your rage quits :-)

• Like 1

and FYI , you can use "Inviciblity" and "Infinity dark jak" from secrets menu

just press X in last 2 "????????" in secrets menu in start screen , you don't even need single orbs or complete game

"infinity ammo" not works btw, even tough its toggleable

Edited by KillLaGil
  • Like 3

I have the Jak II platinum for the PS3 and Vita on my old account

I'd say the game is tedious but doable - it sure is infamous for its lacking of checkpoints

You're playing it on the worst system anyway, the game is clusterfucked on the Vita. Have fun with that 15-20 fps

• Like 1

I've had Jak II on hold for a while since I rage quit. Once I finish Fat Princess Vita and Destiny of Spirits, I'm exploiting the invincibility glitch and intend to finish it.

I liked the idea of Vita getting some epic PS2 titles that I never got around to playing. It was a big draw for me. Jak/Sly/Ratchet. Jak I started out innocent enough, but Jak II put all my plans for that on hold. I'm hoping once I just get through Jak II, everything else will be tolerable.

• Like 1

I've had Jak II on hold for a while since I rage quit. Once I finish Fat Princess Vita and Destiny of Spirits, I'm exploiting the invincibility glitch and intend to finish it.

I liked the idea of Vita getting some epic PS2 titles that I never got around to playing. It was a big draw for me. Jak/Sly/Ratchet. Jak I started out innocent enough, but Jak II put all my plans for that on hold. I'm hoping once I just get through Jak II, everything else will be tolerable.

I did exactly what you are doing - and also got derailed by the epic shitness of Jak 2!

But whatever you do, dont miss out on the R&C games - all three are great - a country mile better than any Jak or Sly game

• Like 4

well sly games are easy to plat for how easy it is to do everything but sly 3 is where it's hard mainly the map thing for the 100% also jak 2 is hard but not too hard if you keep at it jak3 is hit and miss with how hard it is but the final boss is where the painful part of the game is, but I think the same as you R&C is a lot better then jak and sly but the others are good as well.

• Like 1

well sly games are easy to plat for how easy it is to do everything but sly 3 is where it's hard mainly the map thing for the 100% also jak 2 is hard but not too hard if you keep at it jak3 is hit and miss with how hard it is but the final boss is where the painful part of the game is, but I think the same as you R&C is a lot better then jak and sly but the others are good as well.

I actually loved the map thing and wish the clues were less obvious, and thus harder.

I agree that Jak 2 isn't too hard, but the Jak 3 boss really isn't that bad either. The only thing that makes the Jak games hard are the precursor orbs and the lack of checkpoints, and you can exploit the shit out of the former.

Well, Jak II is my favourite game of all time. I got it with my playstation 2 and could not even reach half of the game. But, by now, I can't even remember how many times I finished it. It's a great game, but yeah, it's hard. However, Jak 3 is waaaaayyyyy easier. Just stay calm and you'll do it.

• Like 2

Hmmm, I didn't think it was hard actually. Maybe one or two parts were unforgiving, but that was due to lack of ammo or sheer numbers of enemies. That and I've played the game many times over in my childhood may have increased my skills and made getting Jak II plat a breeze. So, it might be just me,