Tips and notes

StrickenBiged

Just a couple of tips from me so far, based on my normal difficulty playthrough with 2 friends:

1. Learn the spells to cast Magicks, and don't rely on the D-pad. If you cast a Magick using the D-pad shortcut, then there will be a cooldown before you can use the D-pad shortcut again. However, if you get used to casting Magicks by using the correct element combination, and then casting with  :r2: , you can spam the Magick as many times as you want. For example, the Magick to revive a fallen Wizard is mapped to  :down: by default. However, you can cast it as often as you like by casting (Heal)(Lightning)+ :r2: - the full button combination is  :l1: + :triangle: ,  :square: ,  :r2: . This can get you through the tougher battles because you will be able to cast Revive almost constantly, immediately reviving fallen friends. The more complex Magicks can take some getting used to, but once you've practiced the correct elemental combinations, you'd be surprised how quickly muscle memory kicks in and you're casting Magicks like a pro. 
  2. Watch the credits for the trophies. Our host quit the game before the credits had finished rolling, and none of us got the "complete the game on normal difficulty" trophy.

Please add any of your own tips here.

Watch the credits for the trophies. Our host quit the game before the credits had finished rolling, and none of us got the "complete the game on normal difficulty" trophy.

the trophy is a bit glitched, only the host get the trophy no matter how many time you do it

1. do the final chapter again when you're the host.

2. in case 1 didn't work, try chapter 8 when hosting

3. And if #2 didn't work either, restart again from prologue when hosting, it will probabably pop after finishing chapter 8, it worked for my friend.

Noob question: What's the difference between a spell and a magick?

10429382_561296540676759_183587416624141

But using spells to use magick (exemple: Life + Lightning = Revive) it will count for magicks

Edited by Kulzyc
  • Like 1

the trophy is a bit glitched, only the host get the trophy no matter how many time you do it

1. do the final chapter again when you're the host.

2. in case 1 didn't work, try chapter 8 when hosting

3. And if #2 didn't work either, restart again from prologue when hosting, it will probabably pop after finishing chapter 8, it worked for my friend.

I just completed the final chapter as the host and waited till the end of the credits and didn't get the "complete the game" trophy.

10429382_561296540676759_183587416624141

But using spells to use magick (exemple: Life + Lightning = Revive) it will count for magicks

So if you combine two different spells does it then become a magick? Congrats on your platinum, btw.