Real event - Italian attack

blkburn123

Keep completing the objectives for this event but It keeps failing saying I didn't finish in the required position. I've even won the race and it still says the same thing. I have noticed though a lot of racers seem to get disqualified in the race. Anyone else had his problem or know how to solve it. Any help welcome

• 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...

I was having the same issue.  Shortly before finishing the race some other driver would get disqualified, and I would fail.  Eventually I had a race where a driver was still disqualified, but I was allowed to continue and finish it.

I think this mission is just bugged, keep trying eventually you should get it.  FWIW, I did complete all the other races I could before advancing to the next group, probably doesn't matter.

• 1 month later...

There is another glitched mission I encountered, it's in the Challenge the Champions mode. During the race at Valencia you have to beat Barros and finish at least third. The problem is that sometimes there are two riders called Barros in the race and you need to overtake them both :D Not a problem once you know it, but if you play it safe after you pass the first one you will fail without really knowing why.

• 1 year later...

There are two versions in order to complete this event successfully:

1. Finish the other available events and leave this one for last.

2. Stay with Bautista and Crutchlow almost till the end of the race, and overtake them before crossing the finishing line. That way, they will not be disqualified and you will complete the event successfully. Otherwise, if you leave them far behind from the start, chances are the event will be bugged! I really don't know, it seems that almost all the drivers get a disqualification for a strange reason!

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...