PSN Avatars Coming To NA By Decision

A bunch of Oreshika Tainted Bloodlines  avatars will be released on the NA PSN store, but since there is so many Gods in the game, Oreshika Dev team are asking which avatars you would like to see making their way on the PSN store by taking a poll on the official PlayStation forum.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-General/Oreshika-Sweepstakes/td-p/45172655

• Like 3

You US store users get all the kewl avatars - whereas us EU peasants are just left with an insane amount of skulls and country flags that no one could give 2 shits about

You guys still care about these? Presonally, I couldn't give a shit about choosing avatars from Oreshika when we can't even purchase or use them on PS4 and Vita. :/

You US store users get all the kewl avatars - whereas us EU peasants are just left with an insane amount of skulls and country flags that no one could give 2 shits about

Very true...

We do have Oreshika avatars though, i have Kochin and Nueko.

wEUGD582bUgehBMDWy5nGiV6NyQRhlKO.png5r6I2OGKwK4tGoUA0rYDNW1VzwjL1XLB.png

Edited by SteelFreaxx

You guys still care about these? Presonally, I couldn't give a shit about choosing avatars from Oreshika when we can't even purchase or use them on PS4 and Vita. :/

Tell me about it. It's so annoying having to turn on my PS3 if I wanted to change my avatar. They should add them already to PSV and PS4.

Very true...

We do have Oreshika avatars though, i have Kochin and Nueko.

wEUGD582bUgehBMDWy5nGiV6NyQRhlKO.png5r6I2OGKwK4tGoUA0rYDNW1VzwjL1XLB.png

I don't just speak of the avatars from Oreshika, I mean overall 

There's a lot of cool US avatars I've seen that I'd like to own myself

Edited by Aela

• 2 months later...