Fallout: New Vegas & Fallout 3 DLC Discounted on EU PSN This Week

Stevieboy

Copied and pasted from .org:

Fallout 3 and Fallout: New Vegas are set to have their DLC prices slashed for a whole two weeks starting from tomorrow, with 30% off all individual Fallout 3 packs and 30% off all individual Fallout: New Vegas packs, with an additional 10% off for PlayStation Plus members.

Alternatively, you can download all of the add-ons for each title as a bumper bundle with 50% off and an extra 20% off for PlayStation Plus members. You can get the Fallout 3 bundle with 'Operation: Anchorage', 'Point Lookout', 'Broken Steel', 'The Pitt' and 'Mothership Zeta'. Or you can grab the Fallout: New Vegas bundle with 'Dead Money', 'Honest Hearts', 'Lonesome Road', and 'Old World Blues', as well as 'Courier's Stash' and 'Gun Runners' Arsenal'.

You can enjoy all of the Fallout discounts on the EU PlayStation Store from May 16th until May 30th.

Here's the link to the original piece:

http://www.ps3trophies.org/news/news-6664-Fallout-3-and-Fallout--New-Vegas-DLC-Discounted-on-EU-PSN-This-Week.html

Seriously, this has happened to me 3 times now. When I first bought Fallout 3 for my PS3 I had a PS Plus membership, a week later they released the DLC for free. When I bought Fallout 3 on Steam they reduced the DLC 2 days after I bought the game. Last week I repurchased the game, now this. Oddly enough Fallout 3 is my favourite game ever made, Bethesda must really love me or something!

How does the DLC work on Fallout New Vegas? Is it like Dragon Age Origins where you choose at the main menu and start a new game or is it new quests to an existing game? Just wondering because Ive already completed the main story line would I have to start again or load an old save?

How does the DLC work on Fallout New Vegas? Is it like Dragon Age Origins where you choose at the main menu and start a new game or is it new quests to an existing game? Just wondering because Ive already completed the main story line would I have to start again or load an old save?

The DLC is added to all your saved data, you won't have to make a new save. ;)