Yunalesca trophy "Overcoming The Past" doesn't pop up

Rubo

I'm playing the FFX HD remake on the PS4, after stopping with the game at Yunalesca on the PS3 last year.

So now I started over from the beginning and I defeated Yunalesca, but the trophy "Overcoming The Past" doesn't pop up.

I defeated her two times now.

Since I´m playing the PS4 version I already got 3 other trophies without problems.

- Stealing with Rikku 200 times,

- Bribing for 100.000 gil and

- Getting Yojimbo

So I think that this has nothing to do with the earlier trophies I got on the PS3.

I also found out that someone on reddit had the same problem with this specific trophy.

I too can confirm this bug/glitch it seems to be centered around the 3 "hidden trophy" items which are Yunalesca, Seymour Omnis, & Yu Yevon.

All the rest of the trophies have been firing when I complete them.  Unfortunately I didn't know what the hidden trophies were until it was far too late in my save file.  I guess I'll report this to SqEnix and see if they can come up with a solution because I am not playing the game over again to get all the way to Yunalesca that would suck.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Just finish her and trophy dint pop-up for me either. I didnt play this game on Vita or PS3. So i dont think that  is the problem. I will try again now, and i will wrote how i defeat her in the end, and if this pop-up for me for second time.

EDIT//

Ok i have tried second time, and it pop-up. In first form i have beat here with heros overdrive. In second form 3 heros was zombie so they cant die in begining of third, also used everyone overdrive what there was, and finish her second form with firaga used by Lulu. And i think this is all about: you MUST finish her by non zobmie person. So... two person was zombie, and third person Yuna was "clean". When was her time i used every overdrive Aeon (and fight with heros zombies) from strongest Bahamut (Yojimbo was in my sleve :)) to Ixion. Third overdrive and she (Yunalesca) was dead, and trophy pop-up. So i think, you must finish her with "clean" non zombie hero. It dosent matter if this is hero or Aeon. Beacuse in my first fight i have finished her with zombie Yuna Aeon and... nothing, so yeah i think this is it.

I hope this help, and sorry for my english. I could wrote this in my perfect polish but i dont think you would understand :)

Edited by A_KlR_A
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Since I didn't have a save from before Yunalesca to re-try getting the trophy and I didn't want to play that far into the game again just to get it I wound up buying it on the PS3 and loading a save from NextGenUpdate since I was going for the platinum.

P I T A needless to say I am diligent on monitoring "hidden" trophies after that SNAFU