Capcom pulls PS4 Ultra Street Fighter 4 from its own tournament

ZeroXOF

I hope it gets fixed before EVO. I know CEO will use the 360 version to save face. 

Quote from the article: 

"Capcom has pulled the PlayStation 4 version of Ultra Street Fighter 4 from its own tournament after the game launched with a raft of issues.

The PS4 port of USF4 has suffered an embarrassing launch, with audio glitches, visual problems, menu slowdown and input lag all reported by players. Guile has been found to have invisible Sonic Booms."

Read more at Eurogamer: http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2015-05-28-capcom-pulls-ps4-version-of-ultra-street-fighter-4-from-its-own-tournament

Edited by ZeroXOF

It will always be beyond my understanding how a game can be allowed to come out in such a broken state. We're not talking minor glitches here :/

I think Sony wanted a quick port and thought no harm would come out of it by going the cheap way. I don't blame for that, I do blame them for going to Other Ocean who couldn't port a simple SNES game.

Capcom at least leave this in Omega mode ;___;

RAMON!!!!

oh-stop-it-you_o_269900.jpg

Game companies need to better test there shit and stop relying on patches. Back then if a game was released broken then it permanent.

Sony went cheap, let's face it. Microsoft, Konami and Nintendo at times have done the same. 

• Like 1

I think Sony wanted a quick port and thought no harm would come out of it by going the cheap way. I don't blame for that, I do blame them for going to Other Ocean who couldn't port a simple SNES game.

You can't really go cheap on SF, even if it's the 23rd port or version of the game already, the franchise is huge. Not the smartest move right there, hopefully something will be done.

Edited by Omar

You can't really go cheap on SF, even if it's the 23rd port or version of the game already, the franchise is huge. Not the smartest move right there, hopefully something will be done.

Well they did and I hope they learn their lesson from this. Also the beta for 5 will be done properly with no screw-ups considering Capcom and Dimps are working on it.

• Like 1