Looks like Mortal Kombat X PS3, Xbox 360 versions are delayed again

Zanzarro, close your eyes brother. Sad news for people would wanted to pick up the PS3 or Xbox 360 version of MKX. I fear it will be cancelled very soon. Have you guys notice how Warner Bros have gotten so bad in a year?

Quote from the article:

"The PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 editions of Mortal Kombat X have been further delayed until this autumn, a new report suggests.

Employees of US retail giant GameStop told Kotaku that the title would now miss its expected 2nd June launch.

The last-gen versions now hold a 31st December placeholder release date on GameStop's website."

Sucks for everyone.

Read more at Eurogamer: http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2015-05-27-looks-like-mortal-kombat-x-ps3-xbox-360-versions-are-delayed-again

Edited by ZeroXOF

I wouldn't be shocked if they ended up cancelling the last-gen versions of the game. I guess if they are actually using the extra time to make the ports decent then it could be a good thing. If it's anything like the Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor port then just go ahead and cancel them. That was one of the worst ports I have played so I don't really trust Warner Bros. at the moment.

Oh no...not again :/ this looks like the constant delays of The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess back in 2004 - 2005 when Nintendo kept killing everyone's hype :c 

Thanks for the info Kuma! . . .

2a7xtfa.jpg

I'm sorry man. Maybe this is a good thing, it will give us time to plan our attack on Dark_Tooth's MK reign.  :lol:

I'm sorry man. Maybe this is a good thing, it will give us time to plan our attack on Dark_Tooth's MK reign.  :lol:

Shaolin Monks mate, i'm too good with those but your right, we kant let our guard down  :ninja:

I plan using Liu Kang, Kung Lao, Ermac, Mileena & mighty Reptile

• Like 1

Shaolin Monks mate, i'm too good with those but your right, we kant let our guard down  :ninja:

I plan using Liu Kang, Kung Lao, Ermac, Mileena & mighty Reptile

Zanzarro too OP, please nerf. I use Ermac, Scorpion and Liu Kung at the minute. I need more training, brother. 

• Like 1

There was a girl I saw last Friday, she was obsessed with MK. She was talking about MK9 and her lack of a PS4, and the release date of MKX on last-gen consoles being so close. That poor thing, I hope she isn't too devastated by this news.

Here's to hoping it releases sooner than later (and especially sooner than never).

There was a girl I saw last Friday, she was obsessed with MK. She was talking about MK9 and her lack of a PS4, and the release date of MKX on last-gen consoles being so close. That poor thing, I hope she isn't too devastated by this news.

Here's to hoping it releases sooner than later (and especially sooner than never).

Those are the people I feel worst for when something they're excited for never happens :(

*rages* FUCK

I think I'll just cancel my pre order and wait until I get a ps4

I'd suggest that. You'll probably get a decent deal for it if you wait long enough. Wouldn't be surprised to see some good prices around Black Friday. My expectations for the PS3/360 versions were very low, especially with another company handling it. 

Probably because let's be real here, it flopped badly. 

Really? Did it? Only thing I heard was that it was the biggest launch the series has had. Not too sure about the sales after that, though.

I'd suggest that. You'll probably get a decent deal for it if you wait long enough. Wouldn't be surprised to see some good prices around Black Friday. My expectations for the PS3/360 versions were very low, especially with another company handling it.

Yeah true, plus by the time the PS3 version finally releases, the PS4 version will most likely be cheaper.

Probably because let's be real here, it flopped badly. 

Where did you get that from? The game sold very well.

They're not releasing trash on the last gen consoles, thankfully.

Lol that's pretty harsh. I enjoyed it for the month I played it. I can't see myself devoting anymore time to it though.