Darksiders 2: Definitive Edition announced

Azaan60

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/ps4-darksiders-2-death-initive-edition-revealed/1100-6427621/

2873465-ds2.jpg  

2012 action role-playing game Darksiders II is getting a definitive edition. Now we know what it's called and what the box art looks like courtesy of an Amazon product page that appears to have gone live early.  

The $40 Deathinitive Edition is listed only for PlayStation 4, while the page provides a December 31, 2015 placeholder release date. There is no word on an Xbox One version.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    A Nordic Games representative told GameSpot that the PS4 Darksiders II "Death-initive Edition" retail listing is indeed legitimate. More details are coming "soon."
Edited by Azaan60
  • Like 2

Radical! I was looking forward to playing the second one after I finished and plat the first Darksiders. I have always underestimated the first game, until I played it and thought it was a really good game. I was thinking on getting the second game straight away after I finished the first game, but I finished the first game when there were rumors about how Darksiders 2 was getting a Definitive Edition for the PS4 ver. So hearing that, I decided to wait it out and see if that rumor would come true, aaaaand it did. I could've just played the PS3 ver. already, of course, and just play it a second time with the Definitive Edition, but I'm glad I waited it out. I wanna appreciate the second game the best way I can when I play it for the first time.