Location trophy glitch?

BL maps are fiddly. Just because you've "unlocked" an area doesn't mean you have "discovered" it. I'd try that factory behind the cricket guy who gives you a quest to get his ball back. That one seems commonly missed. Should be a small room slightly to the left as you face the factory.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Going to post here so i dont make new thread.

Does anyone knows if Beam me up trophy is bugged? I visited all places done all missions and still no trophy

I got that today by going to the Weapon Assembly in the Research and Development map. Have you tried this sub-area yet?

• 1 year later...

I have a serious issue with the 'I come from a lamd up over' trophy.

All maps are uncovered, Ive also been to the hidden boss in serenitys waste, through the obelisk in stanton's liver and to everywhere visible but no trophy?!?!

Been running around for 2 hours now, and cant find it for the life of me. Could anyone tell me what im missing? Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

The one that could be most commonly missed, besides what everyone has mentioned here, are following the green jump pads in the Veins of Helios to a section you would never think of going to.

If you're at the entrance to the area, it's to the very far right. You have to sort of traverse to a pad near the building that you needed to enter for (a) quests(s). You have to parkour a bit to get up there. I randomly found it while looking for all the green jump pads for a challenge.

I'm actually playing TPS right now and that's the only area I can think of that could be missed.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...