I'm buying a PS4 soon - What games would you recommend?

Krazy_99

If you want destiny, look for a good bundle deal. I also suggest battlefield 4. TLOU remastered is popular in bundles ans i also recommend infamous for a quick fun plat

ALSO keep an eye on wolfenstien. Buy the old blood if you want to test out how youll like it ^-^

Edited by EpicTrollBlox

She's nowhere this season!

Anyways... why are you surprised? xD You even sent me question whether I'm buying FF-0 because she's there =D

Ahhh... I cant remember... had so much stuff in reallife the last months... and I wrote a worddocument over 115 pages for my psychologist...

... Oh. Yes, I was wondering why FF0, because it seems you havnt played any FF.

Hey... Do you think Parker will give us a slap in the future? I mean, we are never focused thaaaaat serious on a topic, arent we? xD

We are pretty focused in this case. Final Fantasy Type-0 is a valid recommendation =D

Oh... true... guess I was a bit brainAFK. :D

And I even havnt listed the digital games - except FF7.

Apotheon
Child of Light (crossbuy)
Dust: An Elysian Tail
Ether One
Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition
inFAMOUS First Light
Never Alone
Sound Shapes (crossbuy)
Transistor
Trine 2 complete Story
Vailant Heart

Maybe many more stuff... havnt paid much attention to PS4-digitalreleases yet.

• 4 weeks later...

Destiny

Wolfenstein: The New Order

Infamous Second Son

Far Cry 4

Order 1886-personally I would wait to find it for $20

Shadow of Mordor

COD Advance Warfare-one of the easiest CODs to platinum, I don't play the MP anymore however stopped after playing the MP with MW2 haha

Going off the COD thing, I would say Battlefield 4

Unfinished Swan

Of course their are games that come out later this year that you should consider picking up as well including:

The obvious one being Star Wars Battlefront. Fallout 4. Uncharted Collection (Not my cup of tea, but others like it alot), etc etc. Just to name a few.

Bloodborne definitely isn't a Japanese game. The devs are Japanese but the game has a western design philosophy.

aha...

So, a game that is made by japanese people is not a japanese game, just because it doesnt looks like an Anime? (Final Fantasy also isnt looking like an Anime! :o)

And its fine to call a cartoon, that is made by Nickelodeon, somewhere in the USA, an Anime just because "it looks like that"? (The Last Airbender or Legend Of Korra)

geez... I really have problems with following human logics. Basicly people build everything up on superficialness and thats a thing I have problems with. Seriously, there is no day people on the german PS-forum im passivly visiting from time to time are not talking about graphics and other unimportant stuff. Why people judge everything after its look? 

Edited by Neputyunu
  • Like 1

aha...

So, a game that is made by japanese people is not a japanese game, just because it doesnt looks like an Anime? (Final Fantasy also isnt looking like an Anime! :o)

And its fine to call a cartoon, that is made by Nickelodeon, somewhere in the USA, an Anime just because "it looks like that"? (The Last Airbender or Legend Of Korra)

geez... I really have problems with following human logics. Basicly people build everything up on superficialness and thats a thing I have problems with. Seriously, there is no day people on the german PS-forum im passivly visiting from time to time are not talking about graphics and other unimportant stuff. Why people judge everything after its look? 

I'm sorry, but what?

You do realize that there are major, major differences in game design between a Japanese styled game and a western game, and that's what i'm talking about?

The aesthetic helps too.

i can only recommend on the games ive already played but my fav's of them are..

COD- advanced war fighter (FPS)

assassins creed black flag (third person)

destiny (FPS)

the witcher 3 wild hunt ( third person RPG)

no racing games have grabbed me yet however project cars looks good.

Why? why does the nationality matter that much if the game is exactly like a JRPG only the dude who worked on it was called Mike instead of Hakashi? 

Its not because the nationality. Its because the way of thinking.

Yes, Legend of Korra eg is "anime-style", but there is no way you dont notice it isnt an anime. :)

Edit: Oh, and that isnt hate or anything. I like Korra :)

Edited by Neputyunu