Corpse Party: Blood Drive releasing this autumn in the west!

Will there be a console release as well? Hollow Fragment and Lost Song are getting one. I really think Corpse Party would benefit massively from a console release as well as a Vita release. I really like the anime, so I'm excited for this.

Corpse Party is mainly a handheld series.

Plus, the game has been in Japan for one year, if they planned console release, it would be already announced.

I don't see any reason for a re-release.

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

Will there be a console release as well? Hollow Fragment and Lost Song are getting one. I really think Corpse Party would benefit massively from a console release as well as a Vita release. I really like the anime, so I'm excited for this.

I agree with what Satoshi said. The only way it could come to console would be by re-master or the sales of the PS4 start to overtake the Vita in Japan.

Yea, but knowing my luck I'll just have to buy the one from the game store an pray that it comes with a bonus with pre-ordering it; since i know that way isn't gonna cost me over a hundred dollars. *sighs* What I wouldn't give to have the limited edition of the sole game that made me want to buy a vita in the first place.

SAO games are getting console releases because Bamco is handling those. Xseed is handling this one and they usually don't port games. Just localize.

Holy shit! A Corpse Party game is getting a physical release over here! :D

Based Xseed is based. We are not worthy. Edited by Blue Flare

Yea, but knowing my luck I'll just have to buy the one from the game store an pray that it comes with a bonus with pre-ordering it; since i know that way isn't gonna cost me over a hundred dollars. *sighs* What I wouldn't give to have the limited edition of the sole game that made me want to buy a vita in the first place.

Sorry for the bad news but there won't be a regular copy (unless i understood wrong your post then nvm me), physical game is tied to the limited "Everafter Edition"

if you really want it you might consider pre-order it asap once it's available (good luck)

Edited by Nelson_Otaku

Sorry for the bad news but there won't be a regular copy (unless i understood wrong your post then nvm me), physical game is tied to the limited "Everafter Edition"

if you really want it you might consider pre-order it asap once it's available (good luck)

Then I guess my long waited dream to have a physical copy of the sole game I been wanting for since it was first announced, will be nothing but a dream because unlike most of the gaming population. I don't have a hundred dollars or more to drop on a single video game.

Edited by quietlilangel

Then I guess my long waited dream to have a physical copy of the sole game I been wanting for since it was first announced, will be nothing but a dream because unlike most of the gaming population. I don't have a hundred dollars or more to drop on a single video game.

Hum heard SK LE didn't go over 50 dollars this one i believe it shouldn't go over 60, eitheir way never bought LE's myself just regular copies so can't confirm lol

you can wait and check later to see if it fits your budget or not.

Lastly for anyone in Europe if you want, it seems you have to import lol

Edited by Nelson_Otaku

Hum heard SK LE didn't go over 50 dollars this one i believe it shouldn't go over 60, eitheir way never bought LE's myself just regular copies so can't confirm lol

you can wait and check later to see if it fits your budget or not.

Lastly for anyone in Europe if you want, it seems you have to import lol

Where would they be for sale anyway if it is around that much? I'm never good at locating stuff like this outside of game store websites an I doubt gamestop will be selling it.

Where would they be for sale anyway if it is around that much? I'm never good at locating stuff like this outside of game store websites an I doubt gamestop will be selling it.

Last time SK SV Lets Get Physical Edition was and is still available now in PlayAsia for like, $50 and got mine for around that price too. It might be worthy to check the site when further information is announced to see if PA has the game listed.

ot: those port begs tho

This is obviously false information because I been told many times the vita is dead and has no games.

Oh no! Now you have uncovered XSEED's evil plan!

It should be by default on the site that's gonna sell the edition.

Since it's limited physical edition, it will be just a smaller LE just like Senran Kagura, so 50 or 60$ at most.

Oh no! Now you have uncovered XSEED's evil plan!

It should be by default on the site that's gonna sell the edition.

Since it's limited physical edition, it will be just a smaller LE just like Senran Kagura, so 50 or 60$ at most.

So basically like PlayAsia and Amazon. I'm just trying to be exact. So when it goes up I can pre-order my copy if it costs that much only. After all this is the sole game that made me drop money on getting a vita in the first place; since I played the first two on my psp and 100% them both by getting every little thing you could.