What is this?!

I found this.

http://majornelson.com/2015/05/28/beach-buggy-racing-is-now-available-for-xbox-one/

It has a small description about the game.

One would conjecture that a team of video game developers got together and made it for the PS4. That appears to be the most conventional method in my experience.

I don't understand why it's coming to PS4. I played it on mobile a while ago and uninstalled it after like 5 minutes.

I don't understand why it's coming to PS4. I played it on mobile a while ago and uninstalled it after like 5 minutes.

I always said the PS4 has a noticeable lack of shovelware at the beginning of its service life, so it looks like it's starting to catch up.

This is from one of my favorite developers, Vector Unit.

They made Hydro Thunder Hurricane for the 360, which in my opinion is one of the best games on the console. Riptide GP2 is another of their games that I really enjoyed.

With that said I'm not too sure about this, I would have preferred another boat racing game, but it still looks pretty cool :)

Will most likely get this.

This is from one of my favorite developers, Vector Unit.

They made Hydro Thunder Hurricane for the 360, which in my opinion is one of the best games on the console. Riptide GP2 is another of their games that I really enjoyed.

With that said I'm not too sure about this, I would have preferred another boat racing game, but it still looks pretty cool :)

Will most likely get this.

Hydro thunder was great! If that's the case Mike pick this up, it's under 6 quid so not exactly a loss if I don't like it!

You know 'shovelware' gets a bad rap, but there are gems to be found in among the sludge - the problem is finding it - but thats a service sites like this one can provide - word of mouth to help seperate the wheat from the chaff.

So someone report back about it once they play it please! ;-)

Been playing it today, not a bad little game it was under 200mb so not going to use up much of my 2tb lol

In all honesty for less then 6 quid, Its worth it.

Relatively easy in most parts. Some of the boost blitz can take quite a few tries.

Worth it id say.

Saying that, we are all trophy whores on this site. It has a PLAT and its better then sound shapes and minecraft. (Spectrum/Atari graphics on a ps4 boils my piss)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The game itself is very fun and actually kind of relaxing/easy racing game.  However be warned if you are anyone besides some of the lucky few in EU who got the drive 9K trophy patched down to 2K.  You will more than likely be done with everything else in the game and only be at 2-2.5K so either get yourself a turbo controller or prepare for a long grind.  I was at about 70~hours when I was done.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/22/2017 at 9:17 AM, stupid0089 said:

The game itself is very fun and actually kind of relaxing/easy racing game.  However be warned if you are anyone besides some of the lucky few in EU who got the drive 9K trophy patched down to 2K.  You will more than likely be done with everything else in the game and only be at 2-2.5K so either get yourself a turbo controller or prepare for a long grind.  I was at about 70~hours when I was done.

Did they ever patch us verson. Or just eu got patch

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...