is it gone?

Lonemankane

No hypotheses? Do they de-list games often?

It's rare, but happens. I actually had no idea they delisted Wolfie 3D. If you want the game make a us account. Go to a trusty site like http://cardscodes.com/- I've orderd codes from there many times. It's incredibly fast. Mostly the code is in my email immidiately after buying, if not it will take max 1 hour. Ebay also works for codes I hear, but dont know about the delivery time.

• Like 1

It's rare, but happens. I actually had no idea they delisted Wolfie 3D. If you want the game make a us account. Go to a trusty site like http://cardscodes.com/- I've orderd codes from there many times. It's incredibly fast. Mostly the code is in my email immidiately after buying, if not it will take max 1 hour. Ebay also works for codes I hear, but dont know about the delivery time.

Amazon is the best for this. It's immediate and it shows you the code right on the page after you purchase it. 

Interesting site. How does it work? I only see PSN gift cards for sell. How do you find/request delisted PS store games?

Edited by merciful84

Interesting site. How does it work? I only see PSN gift cards for sell. How do you find/request delisted PS store games?

You dont. Only way to get a delisted game is to find out if another regions store still has it. Like in Wolfesntein 3D's case. It's still in the US store. So you buy a US psn card, make a US account, buy the game and enjoy one of the greatest first person shooters ever made :)

You dont. Only way to get a delisted game is to find out if another regions store still has it. Like in Wolfesntein 3D's case. It's still in the US store. So you buy a US psn card, make a US account, buy the game and enjoy one of the greatest first person shooters ever made :)

Oh ok.

• 11 months later...

I didn't know this game was delisted from EU store. Glad I bought it for 2USD back when it was still up. Pretty strange they would remove this game... It even was on sale. :S

Doesn't help much trophy-wise, but you can play the game for free, totally legal, here:

http://3d.wolfenstein.com/game_EU.php

It doesn't include the Nocturnal Missions though :( i would've bought it if it was still available in EU, like i did with Doom Classic Complete.

It doesn't include the Nocturnal Missions though :( i would've bought it if it was still available in EU, like i did with Doom Classic Complete.

Yeah, I tried to play it, and I saw some stuff missing. :(

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
24 minutes ago, SuchRemorse said:

This is why I hate digital games! You pay for them and they can just delete them without reason. If you wanna make space for a new game and you delete it... Bye bye game and money! ?1f3fb.png‍♂️

If you bought it before it was delisted you can still redownload it from your download list. You don't lose the game.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, lordzeze said:

If you bought it before it was delisted you can still redownload it from your download list. You don't lose the game.

That's not true. For the most part yes. You are right about re downloading games. But.. What's to stop right's holders from taking them away? It's happened before and I'm sure as time goes on and some games get older it will get worse. P.T is no longer available to download. Although it was free it's no longer available.  Scott pilgrim vs the world has also been taken down and you CAN'T download it anymore. Even though people paid for it. Once you delete it. That's it. GONE! I have also noticed a Huuuuuuge amount of pinball tables have been removed from the Zen pinball collection. All due to rights holders of the games. I'm sure there are more but those are just the ones I'm aware of. The thing that most people don't realize is that when you buy a game digitally. You aren't really buying it. You are just being allowed you use the game for as long as the developers say. if they wanna take it away. Bye bye game and you have nothing.

9 hours ago, Lance_87 said:

That's not how digital gaming works. lordzeze is right.

Um sorry to say.. sadly that's NOT how digital games work. You are wrong!!! For the most part yes. You are right about re downloading games. But.. What's to stop right's holders from taking them away? It's happened before and I'm sure as time goes on and some games get older it will get worse. P.T is no longer available to download. Although it was free it's no longer available.  Scott pilgrim vs the world has also been taken down and you CAN'T download it anymore. Even though people paid for it. Once you delete it. That's it. GONE! I have also noticed a Huuuuuuge amount of pinball tables have been removed from the Zen pinball collection. All due to rights holders of the games. And I also own an xbox and they removied the original double dragon game! It's been put back in the store but for awhile it was gone and unable to be downloaded even if you paid for it. I'm sure there are more but those are just the ones I'm aware of. The thing that most people don't realize is that when you buy a game digitally. You aren't really buying it. You are just being allowed you use the game for as long as the developers say. if they wanna take it away. Bye bye game and you have nothing.

Edited by SuchRemorse
  • Like 1

40 minutes ago, SuchRemorse said:

That's not true. For the most part yes. You are right about re downloading games. But.. What's to stop right's holders from taking them away? It's happened before and I'm sure as time goes on and some games get older it will get worse. P.T is no longer available to download. Although it was free it's no longer available.  Scott pilgrim vs the world has also been taken down and you CAN'T download it anymore. Even though people paid for it. Once you delete it. That's it. GONE! I have also noticed a Huuuuuuge amount of pinball tables have been removed from the Zen pinball collection. All due to rights holders of the games. I'm sure there are more but those are just the ones I'm aware of. The thing that most people don't realize is that when you buy a game digitally. You aren't really buying it. You are just being allowed you use the game for as long as the developers say. if they wanna take it away. Bye bye game and you have nothing.

Um sorry to say.. sadly that's NOT how digital games work. You are wrong!!! For the most part yes. You are right about re downloading games. But.. What's to stop right's holders from taking them away? It's happened before and I'm sure as time goes on and some games get older it will get worse. P.T is no longer available to download. Although it was free it's no longer available.  Scott pilgrim vs the world has also been taken down and you CAN'T download it anymore. Even though people paid for it. Once you delete it. That's it. GONE! I have also noticed a Huuuuuuge amount of pinball tables have been removed from the Zen pinball collection. All due to rights holders of the games. And I also own an xbox and they removied the original double dragon game! It's been put back in the store but for awhile it was gone and unable to be downloaded even if you paid for it. I'm sure there are more but those are just the ones I'm aware of. The thing that most people don't realize is that when you buy a game digitally. You aren't really buying it. You are just being allowed you use the game for as long as the developers say. if they wanna take it away. Bye bye game and you have nothing.

So much wrong info. Scott Pilgrim if you already bought it can be redownloaded (I just checked my download list for the game and it is still there). Also all the Zen Pinball tables can be redownloaded from your download list as well. PT is the only one that can't be redownloaded but that was different as that was a free demo.

Edited by lordzeze
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, SuchRemorse said:

Everyone please stop bringing P.T. as an example. That wasn't even a real game. If a game is wrongfully removed from your account you can contact the customer service, wait a month or two, and they'll give it back. And Scott Pilgrim is still downloadable if you got it before the delisting, don't spread false news.

Edited by Lance_87
  • Like 4