Upcoming DLC "The Wolf Pack"

Malik

of couse :holy:

And it will be released late May or early June :holy:

Yeah, it's the most addictive game that I've played in a while.

Overkill has been slow as hell with this dlc. I wouldn't be surprised if we didn't see it until mid or late June.

I hope not

When do we give up on dlc? At this point, I'm not sure if it wouldn't be better to just wait a couple years on Payday 2. They sure as hell aren't in any hurry to add content to this game.

When do we give up on dlc? At this point, I'm not sure if it wouldn't be better to just wait a couple years on Payday 2. They sure as hell aren't in any hurry to add content to this game.

long time coming :( if i know overkill right it will come in 2020

Ha yeah its lame... But overkill stated they are done with the testing and that they have handed the dlc over to Sony.

So it is actually ready to be puplished but they don´t know why Sony are holding on it.

It is up to Sony to puplish it on the Psn store, dunno why they are waiting :/

I would suggest that they are waiting for the beginning of July for the new store stuff, No Mercy will be a freebie and the wolf pack will be paid.

Again, its only a guess, but when you look back at my post of 17 May on this thread - its shouldnt be far wrong. :ninja:

Edited by Nasty_Rory

I would suggest that they are waiting for the beginning of July for the new store stuff, No Mercy will be a freebie and the wolf pack will be paid.

Again, its only a guess, but when you look back at my post of 17 May on this thread - its shouldnt be far wrong. :ninja:

Just wrote a rage email to Overkill about the upgrade issue ... this shit is getting annoying, i´m getting mad everytime i see one of those Pc noobs on youtube that are using red dot sight on there amcar-4 or the scope on the m rifle or the red dot sight on Brenner !! ...

I´ts been almost 5 months since this issue occured ... RAAAGGE ... :angry:

Just wrote a rage email to Overkill about the upgrade issue ... this shit is getting annoying, i´m getting mad everytime i see one of those Pc noobs on youtube that are using red dot sight on there amcar-4 or the scope on the m rifle or the red dot sight on Brenner !! ...

I hear ya Malik and good luck with getting anywhere with that.

I earned my holographic / red dot sight for the Brenner and less then 3 weeks later they patched the game and took it away again. TBH tho its not the loss of the holographic sight on the Brenner thats the pain, the loss of it on the Amcar-4 is much worse as the Iron sights on that take up half the screen!

I would dearly love to get back to playing Payday, but they also need resolve the glitches that comes when people drop into a game its not fun wandering around in a game where you cant see all of what is going on.

Go get 'em tiger. :P

I earned my holographic / red dot sight for the Brenner and less then 3 weeks later they patched the game and took it away again. TBH tho its not the loss of the holographic sight on the Brenner thats the pain, the loss of it on the Amcar-4 is much worse as the Iron sights on that take up half the screen!

I would dearly love to get back to playing Payday, but they also need resolve the glitches that comes when people drop into a game its not fun wandering around in a game where you cant see all of what is going on.

I actually dig the irons on the Brenner and I never really cared for the Amcar, so I'm not that bummed about losing the red dot for those. I am a little miffed about not having the scope for my 308. :angry:

The drop-in sync problem doesn't really bother me that much either. I usually disable drop-ins whenever I host anyway.

I'd like for us to get back into Payday too. I need some different heists though. I mean, I'm willing to help you finish whatever challenges you have left, but I'm almost sick of the six heists we have now. I'm not even going to embarrass myself by telling how many times I played Heat Street trying to get the Easy Street trophy. :S

I have money sitting waiting for the DLC in my PSN wallet so what ever day they get those heists available I am looking forward to shooting some specials with you two that evening! :D

I never had the Brenner sights long enough to care for the holographic ones but I was trying to do the Amcar challenges (near 800 kills) and the loss of the sight is terrible and it is also a big loss from the M308 too :(

• 3 weeks later...

SO WHAT'S THE WORD ON UPCOMING DLC? IS IT EVER GOING TO ARRIVE?

I've heard some rumors. Nothing credible though. I've just about given up on it, tbh.

I think that with Overkill being bought up by a bigger company, their game plan for Payday has changed. After ten months, they should take whatever they do have (if anything at all) and just put it towards a sequel instead of added content.

Thats my opinion anyway.....just sayin

I have never eagerly anticipated DLC, but The Wolf Pack changed that. This is one of the only first person shooters that I've played in a loooong time that has managed to keep my interest, and I love the co-op. I actually got the platinum for this (my only other platinums being Demon's Souls, Dark Souls, and then the MGS HD Collection). I vant this DLC!

• Like 1

The patch hasn't been released in NA yet. :|

yeah, seems it´s EU only at the moment

quote: Overkill

Seems PS3 is getting a first out this time: Love has begun on PS3 in the EU - SOE is prepping servers as you see to get all to have done their downloads before PSN store updates.

I'm sure we are pretty close now and SOE will announce when it hits for EU - PS3, US - PS3 and PC.

Remember sleep, buy red bull, ice bucket etc

Edited by maliksen

DLC is in - Played a bit of the undercover heist - fucking hard even on normal (well was SP'ing it as my headset was charging!)

Level cap now 192

Sentry gun available in addition to new weapons in the Technician class - Love those Aliens references ;)

Lots of trophies available too...

Edited by Nasty_Rory