Upcoming DLC "The Wolf Pack"

Malik

The game plays much tidier now than it did in ages and its available in the summer sale for £7.99 in the store. The dlc was £6.49 as BT says.

Its ok Rowdi, I will hold off playing too much until next week when you get your paws on the new stuff ;)

Malik - holy hell those snipers in Undercover are harsh!

I am looking forward to seeing the effect of the big game hunter crew bonus - will it mean that 3 can pick thick skin instead of extra start out ammo?

But it is great to have the game back and lots of the visual glitches fixed - eg the reflex sight back for all weapons!

Its ok Rowdi, I will hold off playing too much until next week when you get your paws on the new stuff ;)

No worries. I won't be able to meet up with you guys until the week after. I'll buy the dlc as soon as it's available, but I won't get off work early enough to catch you guys from across the pond until the weekend.

I think I'm at 1.5-1.6 billion. Does the game raise levels retroactively? What is the new level cap, btw?

Dont know if the levels raise automatically - I am about $770 million and I was working through level 145 last night

New cap is 192.

I dont have much gaming time at the minute either but whenever suits you suits me amigo.

Apparently North America launch of the Wolfpack is 7 August.

Edited by Nasty_Rory

I played the undercover level once, I'm going to wait until Rowdi can play with us too. I don't want to finish it all without my crew :D

With you there brother. Happiness is a warm Brenner (to slightly misquote McCartney/Lennon)

Malik may be finished by then, but it'd be great to have somebody with a gameplan prior as it'll be my first time on the new maps and I'll be rusty as hell. I'll set something up for next Friday in the gaming sessions if everyone's down. I'm free mon-thurs the following week if we're in dire need of more heisting. :P

PM me some times or we can just hook up whenever we see each other online. I still have some friends that I added from playing it a few months ago. Everybody that's played Payday wants the dlc. I'm sure there'll be some renewed interest and people willing to jump in.

I sure am glad to get my scope back on my M308 and as much as I like the irons on the Brenner, it'll be nice to get the red dot and bipod back. :D

Malik may be finished by then, but it'd be great to have somebody with a gameplan prior as it'll be my first time on the new maps and I'll be rusty as hell. I'll set something up for next Friday in the gaming sessions if everyone's down. I'm free mon-thurs the following week if we're in dire need of more heisting. :P

PM me some times or we can just hook up whenever we see each other online. I still have some friends that I added from playing it a few months ago. Everybody that's played Payday wants the dlc. I'm sure there'll be some renewed interest and people willing to jump in.

I sure am glad to get my scope back on my M308 and as much as I like the irons on the Brenner, it'll be nice to get the red dot and bipod back. :D

I´ll play with you guys even if i finish it :) I owe you that much

I have now cleared both DLC Maps on Normal, Hard, Overkill and Overkill+ ! :awesome:

And i´m Rep 170 :D

I saw you got the Detective Gadget a couple hours ago. What's the hold up with Blow-out? Do you have to max out on rep to get the GL40?

Edited by Rowdi

I wish they would have released this a long time ago and I could get back into it with you criminals. Not enough time and too much on my plate as it is these days. Is it worth the download at least? I hate to think they made you wait that long for mediocre maps.

You don't have to buy it to play it so I recommend playing with a friend who does have it and see if you like it for the purchase. I don't know if it'll unlock trophies though but I think you have to buy it for that...

I wish they would have released this a long time ago and I could get back into it with you criminals. Not enough time and too much on my plate as it is these days. Is it worth the download at least? I hate to think they made you wait that long for mediocre maps.

It'll be another week before I'll get a chance to try it out. Be glad to give you my take once I've went through the new heists. ;)

You don't have to buy it to play it so I recommend playing with a friend who does have it and see if you like it for the purchase. I don't know if it'll unlock trophies though but I think you have to buy it for that...

The new maps are a plus, but I wouldn't sink too much time in playing if I wasn't going to rep up or get to use the new weapons and crew bonus. That'd be torture for me and half the reason I'm waiting.

You have to buy the dlc to be able to unlock the trophies. Some trophies are dependent on the new weapons and crew bonuses to unlock.

I saw you got the Detective Gadget a couple hours ago. What's the hold up with Blow-out? Do you have to max out on rep to get the GL40?

I have the GL40 :) The hold up is that i have been very unlocky :P died right before the end, all in my crew got it, but not me :(