Official PSNP Song Vote V

Dav9834

Be Sure to ***Watch the Mashup Video First*** to Hear all the Contestants Songs! Which songs did you like the most? Multiple choices are allowed  

73 members have voted

1. 1. Be Sure to ***Watch the Mashup Video First*** to Hear all the Contestants Songs! Which songs did you like the most? Multiple choices are allowed

• #1 Cynthia Harrell - Snake Eater
    • #2 Megurine Luka - Luka Luka night Fever
    • #3 Nobuo Uematsu, Erutan Remade - The Place I'll Return to Someday
    • #4 Michiko Naruke - Into The Wilderness
    • #5 Kan Gao ft. Laura Shigihara - For River (Johnny's Version)
    • #6 Nobuo Uematsu - One-Winged Angel
    • #7 Akira Yamaoka - Theme of Laura
    • #8 Michiru Yamane, & Tomoko Nishikawa - Stage 1
    • #9 Tsukasa Saitoh - The First Hunter
    • #10 Mariko Yoshino - Maritsu Evil Academy
    • #11 Tomoya Ohtani - Rooftop Run
    • #12 GlitchxCity Remix - Platinum Distortion World
    • #13 Yoko Shimomura - Guile Theme
    • #14 Yoko Shimomura - Route 10 (Wii U Version)
    • #15 Frances Maya - The Sunleth Waterscape
    • #16 Jason Miller - Rules of Nature
    • #17 Christopher Tin Feat. Soweto Gospel Choir - Baba Yetu
    • #18 Takashi Tateishi - Mega Man 2 Title Theme
    • #19 Alan Dawa Dolma - Over the Clouds
    • #20 Utada Hikaru - Simple and Clean
  2. 2. What should be the "Loose Limitation" of Official PSNP Song Vote VI ***NO*** Multiple Choice

• Fun Songs (Whatever you think is fun to listen to)
    • Any Opening/Ending Song From a Tv-Shows/Anime/Movie/Game
    • Limited Vocals
    • Any Song inside a TvShow/Anime/Movie (But NO Opening/Ending Songs & NO Games)
    • Any Song From 1970-2000

I am prepared to get 9 to 11 votes this time.

I'm with ya!

Congratulations on being nominated for such positions, Masumune and Goro.

You have staff now? :P

I wouldn't call it staff, they're just helping :)

It just allows me to focus on the core of Song Vote more :)

Damn it, so many great songs for me to choose from video games. Hopefully I'll have one selected by the time the countdown ends.

I know what you mean, but I decided on one and I'm sticking to it, even if it doesn't get many votes. It deserves it's place. That's of course if I can get my song in before everyone snipes theirs in! lol :D

I'm ready this time! :P

Can't wait to hear this round's awesome songs, I've prepared something...special this time.

Can't wait to hear!!

• Like 3

My song is chosen, I'm looking forward to this!  :D

I know for sure which song I'm submitting, prepare to go back a few years in gaming! :)

I'm actually looking forward to this as well!

Yup mines going back a bit as well ;)

Before I forget though

New rule please post a picture with your song! Makes my life go a lot faster! Anything around x720 resolution. 

Just make sure to put it in a spoiler so it doesn't slow down the thread much. I think mine are doing plenty of that :/

Thnx :D

• Like 1

New rule please post a picture with your song! Makes my life go a lot faster! Anything around x720 resolution. 

Just make sure to put it in a spoiler so it doesn't slow down the thread much. I think mine are doing plenty of that :/

Excuse my silliness, but any picture of that resolution that is from the same game the song from is allowed?

• Like 1

How does this work?

We just post 1 song here that meets the theme when that countdown ends?

And if the song we choose is sniped we edit the post to enter a song that isn't chosen?

I have a song in mind. Pretty sure it's already going to be here, but I have a few backups in mind that I don't think will be among the chosen. :P

• Like 1

Excuse my lacking of knowledge, but may I ask how you contain objects in a spoiler box?

lolk

Edited by Nepgear2
  • Like 1

How does this work?

We just post 1 song here that meets the theme when that countdown ends?

And if the song we choose is sniped we edit the post to enter a song that isn't chosen?

I have a song in mind. Pretty sure it's already going to be here, but I have a few backups in mind that I don't think will be among the chosen. :P

Yup you can change your song anytime after posting! As long as the original meets the loose limitation! :)

• Like 1

Yup you can change your song anytime after posting! As long as the original meets the loose limitation! :)

Cool. Luckily I've played a few games where some of the music has stuck with me for a very long time. 

Bad part is of the 5 or so songs I'm having a difficult time choosing. -_-

• Like 1

Excuse my lacking of knowledge, but may I ask how you contain objects in a spoiler box?

Nope it's ok! I didn't know till recently myself! :)

In the editor the icon to the left of the "font drop down box" is called "Special BBCode", select "Spoiler" and in the txt field that comes, up use the image icon and, enter the url for the picture, easy! :)

like this

Qq0JLBp5.jpeg

This picture is actually a little bit above x720, but thats ok, as long as

it's close it's ok! :)

[ spoiler ] put your stuff here [ /spoiler ]

Without the spaces of course

Or this way! Thanks Akira!

Edited by Dav9834
  • Like 1

Cool. Luckily I've played a few games where some of the music has stuck with me for a very long time. 

Bad part is of the 5 or so songs I'm having a difficult time choosing. -_-

I myself spent many days trying to find the one I thought people would either like or haven't heard before. It is very tricky  :)

Like Dav said, or you can do it manually, like this:

[spoiler] *picture* [/spoiler]

Never mind, I didn't see Akira's post. :P

Edited by Masamune_316
  • Like 3

Nope it's ok! I didn't know till recently myself! :)

In the editor the icon to the left of the "font drop down box" is called "Special BBCode", select "Spoiler" and in the txt field that comes, up use the image icon and, enter the url for the picture, easy! :)

like this

20091206173406!FFIX_Devotion.jpg

This picture is actually a little bit above x720, but thats ok, as long as

it's close it's ok! :)

Or this way! Thanks Akira!

Teehee...

What if, as an example, the song being used only has an upload with a background video rather than a set image? I am not saying I am going to do that, I am simply asking how that would work.

Edited by Nepgear2
  • Like 2

Also Dav, is 700x700 okay? I resized a picture earlier today ready for this :P

Yup as long as the height is around 700 it's fine (for those that don't know the first number is length, and the second number is height so 1920x1080 is 1920 length, and 1080 height.)

Technically I resize the height down to 500, but 7xx gives some leeway, and there's way more pictures in that size. If anyone can't find a picture around x700, go up to x1080 or any number above x700 sense it will look better when I shrink it, rather than trying to resize a x250 to x500(it'll look pixly!). 

If you have a question after posting a picture if it's good you can always ask me or Goro or Masamune! :D

• Like 2

Teehee...

What if, as an example, the song being used only has an upload with a background video rather than a set image? I am not saying I am going to do that, I am simply asking how that would work.

You would post the video here

And then an image here

• Like 2