How are you supposed to get to the "sub levels"?

Lady Lilith

I'm talking about the smaller levels beside (or above) the main levels you go to from the beginning. It looks like you need a certain power to get to each one that you obtain by collecting light seeds (Feel free to tell me if I'm wrong), but it would make more sense if you could access these levels immediately, as you could gather more light seeds there to collect enough for the next fertile ground.

Forgive me for not knowing anything about this game, but I'm much more used to the old (I guess not old...new style?) PoP games like Sands of Time and Forgotten Sands (both great games, btw)

I'm not nearly as crazy about this game than I was about Sands of Time and Forgotten Sands. I hate being saved every time you're about to die, and I don't like that the combat is so easy.

It's been 4 years since I played this game so I apologise if I get my facts slightly wrong. There are certain areas you cannot access because of "the corruption" but once you de-corrupt (if that is a word) areas then you will be able to access these places. I can't remember if you learn new skills as the game goes on, maybe some but nothing that would help you access these places. It's basically the games way of pointing you in the direction you have to go.

Just for the record, I actually enjoyed this game as with all the other Prince of Persia games and also played the Epilogue DLC which has a slightly more similar feel to the previous titles. Almost like a mixture of the two styles. Another reason why I loved this game so much is because it was my first Plat :awesome:

Yes you need all four powers to access everywhere, the last power needing 640 light seeds to unlock if I remember correctly. Do remember that this game isn't free roam after completing the story, so make sure you have all 1000 before going back to the temple.