Rise of the Tomb Raider get a teaser for its E3 2015 trailer

Omar

A teaser for the upcoming Rise of the Tomb Raider E3 2015 trailer was just streamed on Twitch. The teaser seems to be entirely made of CGI content.

It is worth noting that the Xbox 360 label has completely disappeared from this trailer, pointing towards last-gen versions being dropped. We will have to wait until Microsoft's E3 press conference on June 15th to take a more consistent look at Rise of the Tomb Raider.

Here is the teaser:

Rise of the Tomb Raider is coming to Xbox One and Xbox 360 this holiday season as a timed exclusive. It will reach out to other systems in 2016. 

Edited by Omar

Wait there is a trailer...for the trailer? I could understand if this came out 6 months ago or something but a couple of weeks before is just weird.

They definitely took an odd approach, my guess is that they are thirsty for the spotlight, this is simply a way to get attention before everyone starts pulling aces out of sleeves.

Let's hope these "Trailer Teasers" don't become a thing though, pretty pointless if you ask me (even more if you show unrealistic CGI material) xD

• Like 1

So...she wore pants when on the island in the first game

and is wearing shorts while climbing the ice wall presumably to get into Castle Black...

Who thinks of the clothing she wears and when she wears them?

Joking aside I am still holding a small amount of hope aside for this to come to the PS3. (a very small amount...)

I couldn't of been the only person to think that the scene with lara getting hit by the avalanche of ice was symbolic to the way playstation fans throwing questions and grief in the face of Square Enix. :P

• Like 1

I couldn't of been the only person to think that the scene with lara getting hit by the avalanche of ice was symbolic to the way playstation fans throwing questions and grief in the face of Square Enix. :P

As Lara says, "The world is full of unanswered questiona", such as what in the world were SE and Crystal Dynamics thinking when they chose to backstab the 80% of the TR fanbase xD

As Lara says, "The world is full of unanswered questiona", such as what in the world were SE and Crystal Dynamics thinking when they chose to backstab the 80% of the TR fanbase xD

Maybe we need to bury them under an actual avalanche of ice or leave them in a cave until we get answers :P

• Like 1

Maybe we need to bury them under an actual avalanche of ice or leave them in a cave until we get answers :P

MS would invest billions in finding and crashing our third degree session, TR is their new spoiled child, "their Uncharted".....sigh xD