What your Plan this Summer ?

DocVoltacon

So summer is almost there that mean for alot of us school is over, but the question is what are you guys doing this year ?

So my plan this summer is trying to lower my Backloggery PS3 list, having good time with my sister and go to the beach so many other thing.

• Like 1

Summer doesn't have much significance once you're out of school. Sure, you may take vacations during that time because the weather favors it, but other than that, summer just means it gets hot, there's yard work to do, and certain places get that much more assholier because they fill with bored teenagers.

So damn true man 

I will be working long hours at work trying to meet a government issued deadline.  For me summer = over time but not being paid for it.

I also will be losing weight and devoting all other free time to FF XIV: Heavensward.  And cats.

Got nothing to do this Summer unfortunately. Might just play video games again for the 7th summer in a row -_-

Please, please enjoy summer vacation while you can.  :D  I'd sell my soul to have a summer of just video games.

Edited by Bucknerd

My plan was to work and make money the whole damn summer and hopefully get a job after the summer as well. Now I had one summer job cancelled and it's pretty much too late to imagine I'd get anything at this point. I'm broke and I think I'll have to move back to my parents. This is gonna be the worst summer ever. I should graduate in under a year, I'm 25 and I can't get a freaking summer job.

• Like 1

My plan was to work and make money the whole damn summer and hopefully get a job after the summer as well. Now I had one summer job cancelled and it's pretty much too late to imagine I'd get anything at this point. I'm broke and I think I'll have to move back to my parents. This is gonna be the worst summer ever. I should graduate in under a year, I'm 25 and I can't get a freaking summer job.

I know how you feel!