Major Differences?

NerdRage04

Are there going to be any major differences between the Vita version and the PC? Like censoring or rough translations?

Are the NA and EU versions going to be different in any way besides things like color vs colour?

There are a lot of upcoming VNs for the Vita. Hopefully they just keep em' coming.

-El Psy Kongroo

• Like 1

The publisher is different so they might use a different translation. As for censoring, there isn't much to censor tbh only one CG comes to mind.
Here's a vita pic

IEl1Hos.jpg

And PC version for comparison:

AX5K4YQ.jpg

Looks pretty much the same to me. Yea, this wasn't helpful at all I know, but oh well :).

Edit: Actually the text box seems to be smaller on vita and the font is bigger.

Edited by Theladozz

The publisher is different so they might use a different translation.

From what I've read they have used the same translation.

Looks pretty much the same to me.

Actually If you look closer you can see that Vita version is missing a few people in the background (I wonder why :huh: ) 

Edited by Rollers23

tbh only one CG comes to mind.

OH MY! That's some oishii oshiri.

The publisher is different so they might use a different translation. As for censoring, there isn't much to censor tbh only one CG comes to mind.

Here's a vita pic

IEl1Hos.jpg

And PC version for comparison:

AX5K4YQ.jpg

Looks pretty much the same to me. Yea, this wasn't helpful at all I know, but oh well :).

Edit: Actually the text box seems to be smaller on vita and the font is bigger.

Gotta say I prefer the PC font... the Vita one is a bit too big.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Awww okay, I can dream :c

If you are interested in the game and not the trophies, then ChäoS;HEAd actually has an english translation on PC. You can play it there and then if you like it, and want them shiny trophies, you can just import the game to have the list on your profile. The others don't even have fanmade translations, let alone official ones.

• Like 1

If you are interested in the game and not the trophies, then ChäoS;HEAd actually has an english translation on PC. You can play it there and then if you like it, and want them shiny trophies, you can just import the game to have the list on your profile. The others don't even have fanmade translations, let alone official ones.

But Chaos;Head is Chaos;Head and... sono me dare no me isn't Steins;Gate =D

how dare you calling chocola a liar! look in that cute little eyes , and her fluffy ears ...... every thing she says is irrelevant ... pet her head and world is perrrrrrfect ....

• Like 1

Umm okay my bad, I thought he was asking about the novels in the same setting as S:G and I completely forgot about the S:G fandiscs and sequels. In that case Hiyoku Renri no Darling and Senkei Kousoku no Phenogram both have youtube translations ( the latter isn't complete yet I think ) and Steins;Gate: Hen'i Kuukan no Octet has a half complete english patch floating around somewhere on the internet, but this one is a non canon 8-bit thing.

erasRqK.png  Chocola just wanted to help, Chocola is no liar. Gomen nasai Goshujin sama... T_T

Edited by Tamase Miki

Chocola just wanted to help, Chocola is no liar. Gomenasai Goshujin sama... T_T

Are, are... yoshi, yoshi, daijoubu, daijoubu. *head pat*

Though you were definitely correct about Chaos;Head being a good other step, I, myself, plan to give it a spin and eventually import the Vita version =D

Edited by Satoshi Ookami
  • Like 1